GoW Ragnarok reviews tomorrow - what we thinkin score wise? (edit: 9 at GS/10 at IGN)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The last Xbox exclusive to score 94 or above was Halo 3 in 2007   The last PC exclusive to score 94 or above was Baldurs Gate 2 in 2000   Absolute loser platforms 

Spoiler: It's a PS4 game

God of War Ragnarok’s massive success has got lemshits and lemshit fakeboys hiding behind PC feeling some kind of way since the reviews dropped. Who knew one game could cause so many meltdowns? Were y

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Higher scores than it deserves, just like the first game.

eh, most games get higher scores than they deserve.

reviewers put themselves in a tough spot when they give shit like Halo Infinite an 87. Can't do much at that point but hit the real bangers with a 10.

9 minutes ago, Casual said:

eh, most games get higher scores than they deserve.

reviewers put themselves in a tough spot when they give shit like Halo Infinite an 87. Can't do much at that point but hit the real bangers with a 10.

Or they flop the games that deserve a better score. This is why I just play what I want to play. 

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

Higher scores than it deserves, just like the first game.

Yeah, I thought the first was pretty overrated too. Remember getting into arguments with people here when I made the claim.

I think this one will be better than the first though. It'll get its AAA scores everywhere but realistically it will be more of an 8 so it will still be overrated. Just not as overrated as the first one.

• -GD-X★ changed the title to GoW Ragnarok reviews tomorrow - what we thinkin score wise? (edit: 9 at GS/10 at IGN)