The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

10 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Got the Ratchet plat. Hell of a fun game! 

Really wanna catch up on Returnal given the massive props some ppl here have been giving it but I might wait a bit longer. 

i played it last night. the controls are incredible! i kept getting my ass handed to me, so i can't comment on progression. i will play it more this weekend. 

• Like 1

Decided to start playing Yakuza Like a Dragon and by start playing I mean watch a literally movie for my first session :biggrin: I've played past yazuka games (zero and kiwami) and like 'movie games' but this was a whole new level. Had a 2.5 hour sesh and I think I played for max 15min lol Story got me hooked though. Keen to see where it goes. New character is great too.

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Decided to start playing Yakuza Like a Dragon and by start playing I mean watch a literally movie for my first session :biggrin: I've played past yazuka games (zero and kiwami) and like 'movie games' but this was a whole new level. Had a 2.5 hour sesh and I think I played for max 15min lol Story got me hooked though. Keen to see where it goes. New character is great too.

Yeah even by Yakuza standards it has a very slow start. Game itself is great though, as long as you can deal with some of its frustrating difficulty spikes.

• Like 1

Returnal is fun af, but I don’t know if it’s a game for me (long term). I put another hour in tonight. I had a solid 30 minute run too. It’s crazy how much you see/do in such a short span. The combat really is as good as everyone says. It’s so fluid and fun. I’ll keep playing to see how it fares over time. But yeah, it has the best third person shooting mechanics by a mile! 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Returnal is fun af, but I don’t know if it’s a game for me (long term). I put another hour in tonight. I had a solid 30 minute run too. It’s crazy how much you see/do in such a short span. The combat really is as good as everyone says. It’s so fluid and fun. I’ll keep playing to see how it fares over time. But yeah, it has the best third person shooting mechanics by a mile! 

Lmk if it holds your interest. If you get bored of it then chances are I would as well, especially with my dislike of roguelike design.

11 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Lmk if it holds your interest. If you get bored of it then chances are I would as well, especially with my dislike of roguelike design.

Will do! 

51 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

This constant 'best 3rd person mechanics ever' thing that keeps getting said is amazing. Housemarque being able to transfer their insane arcade talents to a full on 3rd person shooter is amazing. WIll defs pick it up in the near future. 

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

This constant 'best 3rd person mechanics ever' thing that keeps getting said is amazing. Housemarque being able to transfer their insane arcade talents to a full on 3rd person shooter is amazing. WIll defs pick it up in the near future. 

The bosses are essentially bullet hell arcade style enemies in full 3D. :whew:

1 minute ago, Ike said:

It’s also happens to be just as hard as those games too. :mjcry: 

One of the main reasons I'm holding off atm. Gaming time still a little limited and I want to get it when I can basically play it like a Souls game (just Returnal, mulitple times a week till I'm done)

• Upvote 1
35 minutes ago, Ike said:

Made it to the 3rd biome boss in Returnal. This place has been tough af. I’ll be glad to be done with this one. Hopefully a few more tries at most with this boss. 

Yeah good luck, you’re going to be there a while until you git gud  :ben: