The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

I beat the Alan Wake DLC. Took about 1-1.5 hours. It was decent. It was definitely the most unsettling of the episodes and felt like you are in a nightmare. The DLC essentially takes locations you've been to before and completely rearranges them in ways that don't make sense. It's disappointing though that not much happens to advance the plot. Gameplay wise, it's pretty intense. Very combat heavy and I found it could be quite challenging. Though it was lacking when it came to scripted events and cool sequences. I'm hoping for more from the next DLC.

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

Just beat episode 2 again. Such a sad ending;( Now i'm listing to the last hl2 game-club episode. Currently playing jade empire(pretty shit but i like the Chinese mythology) and waiting for my copy of heavy rain to arrive on Tuesday.

Just beat episode 2 again. Such a sad ending;( Now i'm listing to the last hl2 game-club episode. Currently playing jade empire(pretty shit but i like the Chinese mythology) and waiting for my copy of heavy rain to arrive on Tuesday.

The game club episodes for HL2,ep1,ep2 owned. They bring up a lot of good points.

And I really enjoyed JE. The combat is kinda easy but I found it fun. The art style in that game owns too. But my God the load times on the Xbox version were bad :D

Edited by -CM-

I gotta give Darksiders a shot one day, it looks really interesting from all the feedback by you guys.

it's basically god of war meets zelda, with elements of portal and a few other games. it sooooo lacks originality. however, it's a fun marriage of stolen ideas. one of the better action-adventure titles i've played in a while. some cool puzzles too. it's also long.

I gotta give Darksiders a shot one day, it looks really interesting from all the feedback by you guys.

it's basically god of war meets zelda, with elements of portal and a few other games. it sooooo lacks originality. however, it's a fun marriage of stolen ideas. one of the better action-adventure titles i've played in a while. some cool puzzles too. it's also long. Well I'm sold.

it's basically god of war meets zelda, with elements of portal and a few other games. it sooooo lacks originality. however, it's a fun marriage of stolen ideas. one of the better action-adventure titles i've played in a while. some cool puzzles too. it's also long. Well I'm sold. it's kind of like Zelda but don't go in expecting Zelda quality design. It's still good though.

it's basically god of war meets zelda, with elements of portal and a few other games. it sooooo lacks originality. however, it's a fun marriage of stolen ideas. one of the better action-adventure titles i've played in a while. some cool puzzles too. it's also long. Well I'm sold. it's kind of like Zelda but don't go in expecting Zelda quality design. It's still good though.

yeah its dungeons aren't nearly as complex as zelda's. however, they're still pretty fun and the puzzles are enjoyable.

played some rock ban 2 this weekend, game is still fun Halo 3, played some co-op, man this game looks ugly, still fun After Burner Climax, still as fun as back in the day, if there is a game that can cause some seizures this is it. A little Luminees Live and some Geometry Wars 2 Evolved, played some Limbo, game is unique but I dont like the fact that you die so many times, the atmosphere is there, but I wish the gameplay matched it.