The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

I played the first half hour of Lollipop Chainsaw. :scared:

I got the game on my GameQ. Should I remove it? :ben:

I wish I had. ;(

I only played it a half hour so I don't know if it gets a lot better but that first half hour stinks. I just sealed it back up in its GF mailer. :poop:

Well I was only going to check it out because I was curious to see how crazy the game could get with it's shenanigans. A dude attacking you with curse words is just silly so I wanted to see if there was any other crazy stuff like that. I was willing to look past the bland combat if it could be somewhat entertaining but it doesn't sound good if you quit a half hour into the game. Hmm... maybe this is best experienced on youtube.

I thought the game was quite stylish in presentation but not that great in every other way. There are some laughs in it (although they're sandwiched between some of the least funny shit ever seen) and the combat is lul worthy (one of the combos is literally all you need for the whole game since it racks you up those zombie chain point whatever things like crazy). I enjoyed it even so, but it is probably best on youtube

Now that I've looked at who I'm talking to as well, I can't imagine you liking it tbh from what I know about you :ben:

I played the first half hour of Lollipop Chainsaw. :scared:

I got the game on my GameQ. Should I remove it? :ben:

I wish I had. ;(

I only played it a half hour so I don't know if it gets a lot better but that first half hour stinks. I just sealed it back up in its GF mailer. :poop:

Well I was only going to check it out because I was curious to see how crazy the game could get with it's shenanigans. A dude attacking you with curse words is just silly so I wanted to see if there was any other crazy stuff like that. I was willing to look past the bland combat if it could be somewhat entertaining but it doesn't sound good if you quit a half hour into the game. Hmm... maybe this is best experienced on youtube.

I thought the game was quite stylish in presentation but not that great in every other way. There are some laughs in it (although they're sandwiched between some of the least funny shit ever seen) and the combat is lul worthy (one of the combos is literally all you need for the whole game since it racks you up those zombie chain point whatever things like crazy). I enjoyed it even so, but it is probably best on youtube

Now that I've looked at who I'm talking to as well, I can't imagine you liking it tbh from what I know about you :ben:

LMAO, the hell is that suppose to mean? :ben:

Wow...Ninja Theory has some amazing ideas for levels.

Yeah, the visual design is what has me coming back everything else ranges from serviceable to meh.

I don't know about that. Seems like it's first ever game of this type with good story and relatable character. I'm honestly surprised just how much sympathy Dante can muster up from me.

I strongly disagree about the story being good. It's They Live with the alien Republicans replaced by demonic Republicans, its politics are four years out of date (the banking crisis and Fox News), and it has nothing relevant to say. It's a hackneyed political cartoon at best.

Still rapes anything else the genre has ever offered

Wow...Ninja Theory has some amazing ideas for levels.

Yeah, the visual design is what has me coming back everything else ranges from serviceable to meh.

I don't know about that. Seems like it's first ever game of this type with good story and relatable character. I'm honestly surprised just how much sympathy Dante can muster up from me.

I strongly disagree about the story being good. It's They Live with the alien Republicans replaced by demonic Republicans, its politics are four years out of date (the banking crisis and Fox News), and it has nothing relevant to say. It's a hackneyed political cartoon at best.

Still rapes anything else the genre has ever offered

You said a few posts back this this is the first game in the genre that you've played.

How are you running Warcraft II? Via DOSBox? I still have the floppies for it but no computer with a 3.5" drive.

DOSBox is what I used. Here's a guide for the entire process: http://www.glennsguides.com/2009/03/warcraft-2-tides-of-darkness-dos-pc.html

I'm surprised you still have the floppy discs for that game.

How are you running Warcraft II? Via DOSBox? I still have the floppies for it but no computer with a 3.5" drive.

DOSBox is what I used. Here's a guide for the entire process: http://www.glennsgui...ess-dos-pc.html

I'm surprised you still have the floppy discs for that game.

I'm the kind of person that kept everything from when I was young. I was just discussing my epic Magic card collection with BasementDweller the other day. I still have sealed packs of that shit boxed up. :ben: