The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

I typed one short paragraph... That's hardly me going on a synopsis on the subject even though I could if I wanted to. Lord knows Rockstar's games give me plenty to talk about.

Posted Image

Because it's Rockstar. For reasons I can not fathom Rockstar gets a free pass on everything. It is absolutely pathetic to see their fanboys and gaming journalists continue to suck Rockstar's dick and gladly gargle on the cum before swallowing it which they'll proceed to do with a big smile on their face.

I liked GTA 4, but honestly I am inclined to agree with you, the biggest reasons? La Noire and RDR. RDR's opening sequence is so drawn out and boring, much like the last 3 hours. Those two were enough to make me think ill of the game. Not to mention the abundance of mediocre missions and a strong lack of variety.

I typed one short paragraph... That's hardly me going on a synopsis on the subject even though I could if I wanted to. Lord knows Rockstar's games give me plenty to talk about.

Posted Image

What? You were going to say something but Rockstar has summoned you? It's cool, go take of your business. Don't forget to cup the balls.

Lol Im not even a Rockstar fan bro. Only reason I even called you out is because you made this post

Because it's Rockstar. For reasons I can not fathom Rockstar gets a free pass on everything. It is absolutely pathetic to see their fanboys and gaming journalists continue to suck Rockstar's dick and gladly gargle on the cum before swallowing it which they'll proceed to do with a big smile on their face.

It's pretty ridiculous lmao.

Edited by -CM-

Lol Im not even a Rockstar fan bro. Only reason I even called you out is because you made this post

[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]Because it's Rockstar. For reasons I can not fathom Rockstar gets a free pass on everything. It is absolutely pathetic to see their fanboys and gaming journalists continue to suck Rockstar's dick and gladly gargle on the cum before swallowing it which they'll proceed to do with a big smile on their face.[/color]

It's pretty ridiculous lmao.

I've said far worse things honestly. :ben:

Let's just leave it at that. I respect your opinion a lot for other games anyways, so I guess you really hating Rockstar is something I can live with.   :ben:

Edited by -CM-

I'm hooked on p3 now :/

You're going to love it.Oh I can tell lol. I'm still favoring 4 though. However, I'm like only 5 hours in. I like the whole dark hour aspect. question: do you decide how many levels you want to fight at a time? also, I was on like floor 14 and some broad on my team kept saying she was tired, so I used a warp port to the entrance. Though now if I use it to get back to the 14th floor, it won't let me. It only takes me to 5. Shiiiit :meh:

There's a maximum amount of floors you can travel before you reach a boss and a closed of floor that'll open once you progress with story. Your party can become fatigued forcing you out sooner which is only an issue early on and there's essentially checkpoints on floors, not sure how big the gap is that'll let you back. Maybe 5 increments not sure.