The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Well I went to pick up the last of us, shit was sold out in all the stores I went to :ben: got a copy off mightyape though, but have to wait until tomorrow to play that flop now :mad:

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

Nothing exciting..

Minecraft

Alice Madness Returns

Black Ops 2 (Which I fucking suck at and I haven't even touched the campaign.. which isn't like me at all)

Dead Space 2 (I refuse to start Dead Space 3 until I've milked the shit out of this one, it's my fav franchise)

Borderlands 2 sometimes still

My bf keeps telling me to get Defiance.. anyone play that?

Guest Golem

Playing Portable Ops on and off... this game is pretty sweet! (now)

The bite sized missions is nice and suitable. I find it hard to keep up with games that have a long continuous campaign right now so it keeps me coming back when I'm ready.

Though I try my very best to be stealthy though, god I've screwed up so many times. I just restart the mission because I want a non-lethal completion. I wouldn't say I abuse a forgiving system, but it does make getting caught less consequential, because you're never too far from where you left off given the size of missions.

TLoU just arrived :glad: good timing too since I was getting my ass handed to me on P4A.  Pretty sure the matchmaking on ranked in that game hates me, keeps giving me dudes who are basically justin fucking wong compared to me :scared:

Started Dishonored tonight and it's bad ass so far.  Feels good, looks decent, and the drop kills are win.  Can't wait to get deeper into this one..wandem spells.

Totally fucked me for work in the morning. Night peepz.

Edited by Balbawhore

Got TLOU this morning :juggle: 

Decided to try The Walking Dead this weekend, got Season 1 for $10 during the PSN E3 sale

and holy shit this game owns :bow:

I was eskeptical about it first, the graphics are not that sharp but the gameplay and story wuickly won me over, perhaps the best $10 I spent this generation.

Love the choices, they do a better job than ass effect :mickey:

Decided to try The Walking Dead this weekend, got Season 1 for $10 during the PSN E3 sale

I was eskeptical about it first, the graphics are not that sharp but the gameplay and story wuickly won me over, perhaps the best $10 I spent this generation.

Lmao there was a ridiculously long thread at the Coli about how TWD games present choices better than the mass effect series. I agree for the most part

Dead Space 2 (I refuse to start Dead Space 3 until I've milked the shit out of this one, it's my fav franchise)

I still have yet to try these titles since you recommended it to me like a couple years ago.

Lmao there was a ridiculously long thread at the Coli about how TWD games present choices better than the mass effect series. I agree for the most part

Its sad really, TWD presents it, develops it better, I love how you trully never know who the other person is, its never black or white

Its sad really, TWD presents it, develops it better, I love how you trully never know who the other person is, its never black or white

Mass Effect's choices are much better and i don't even care for the series that much. The problem with TWD is that the choices don't change anything after the first episode. You'll see what i mean as you continue playing.

Edited by Twinblade

I still have yet to try these titles since you recommended it to me like a couple years ago.

Ahhh I love them so much. Did you see my crappy little Dead Space 3 trailer I made with Deftones music for launch? :D