The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

I started zero escape. Ownage game!

i think you'll like the puzzles a lot. some are just so damn hard that im not even ashamed to admit that i had to resort to a walkthrough on numerous occasions :meh:That's awesome to hear :jerkit:

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

Fuck the haters, RE Revelations owns. Raid Mode is godlike, I seriously can't stop playing it. Capcom needs to release a RE game with nothing but Raid and Mercenary modes. Don't even bother making a campaign, I wouldn't play it anyways. 

I started zero escape. Ownage game!

i think you'll like the puzzles a lot. some are just so damn hard that im not even ashamed to admit that i had to resort to a walkthrough on numerous occasions :meh: That's awesome to hear :jerkit:

honestly i preferred 999's. VLR straight up has segments that force you to stop and do some serious mathematical calculations which is not what i play games for :ben: some people love that though so thats good for them.

Edited by Twinblade

the changes to P4G make it so much easier :ben: those treasure hands giving you that fatty xp means i'm way overlevelled without having to grind at all lol

I can't stand the gameplay in borderlands 2

Finished Tomb Raider yesterday. Really good game. I couldn't stop playing it.

tr is the only sp game I've played in awhile that I actually looked toward to having time to play it

the changes to P4G make it so much easier :ben: those treasure hands giving you that fatty xp means i'm way overlevelled without having to grind at all lol

That sounds good for me actually. Although I didn't mind it too much the little grinding there was in the game started to wear on me.

That sounds good for me actually. Although I didn't mind it too much the little grinding there was in the game started to wear on me.

it's waayyyy too much the other way.  i think if i play it a second time i'll be putting it on the very hard mode or whatever

Starter Radiant Historia again, not too sure why I ever put this game down to begin with. Only 3 hours in but it's great, I need to stop starting so many games. RL Bl2 and now RH :meh:

this game doesn't seem very balanced combat wise. the beginning was tough but only because of the boss battles. Now im getting my ass kicked by regular encounters since most of the enemies are 5+ levels higher.

Edited by Twinblade

Damn zero escape has some long cinematics in it (even longer than 999). At least there's VO this time (I remember 999 being all text). The puzzles have been solid so far. I'm at the part after you choose whether you want to be allies/betray the person you chose to add to your team.