The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

nice sounds like a big step up from MK's crap.

I didn't play MK9 so I can't compare. I'd put it on the same level as SSF4 or close to it. It's definitely better than UMvC3's netcode.

Edited by Sabotage
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

luigi's mansion is pretty fun. never played the original but the gameplay is certainly unique. I also think it might be the most impressive 3DS game technically because of the physics, the way you can interact with objects in the environment is pretty neat.

Edited by Twinblade

Been playing a lot of GTA Online. Now that it's mostly fixed, it's easily the most addictive multiplayer (with friends) in a long time. The countless missions, competitive races, convenience store hold-ups etc. to earn money keeps you hooked. Having to actually purchase cars for free roam and races rather than jack any car for anything makes it worthwhile especially because money for worthwhile cars and property takes time.

Much better than GTA 4's unfocused online.

damn, i may get 3 months of live, down the road, so i can try out the online. the campaign is gold.

definitely finish the SP first, there are still issues with the Online that will be fixed eventually. But it's definitely worth it IMO.

I won 4-5 races in a row playing mp , feels good man :ben:

damn, i may get 3 months of live, down the road, so i can try out the online. the campaign is gold.

You really should. It's the best blend of co-op and competitive MP yet. Everything works towards the same goal which is getting better things like cars and property for your character which you can show off to friends or use in MP (upgraded cars in racing modes).

Well, I must be getting pretty good at Injustice because I get consistent hatemail and rage quitters now lol... My Win Loss record is starting to balance out too, my first 100 games I only won like 20 matches. I was getting my ass stomped for awhile there, it didn't matter if it was against good or bad players, I was consistently losing either way. However, now that I'm more comfortable with my character, comfortable with the game, and have a good understanding of most matchups I've improved quite a bit. 400 matches later I got my Win Loss record close to 50% now. Not bad considering it was like 27% at one point. :ben:

Gonna get the ultimate edition for dat PS4/Xbone? :ben:

Also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNMpDfMCe68

Max some really good matches on his channel. Watching him play really makes want to pick it up and play :happysad:

As far as what i'm playing? Well, I just got UMvC3 for the vita (dem controls :scared: ) and also have been playing the freebies from the PSN+ . Rayman Origins, Gravity Rush, and Uncharted: Golden Abyss. Wind Waker should be here tomorrow, and I pre ordered SM3DW which doesn't come out till next month ;( . Was also going to pick up the Mad Catz KI fight stick...but at $200, i'm gonna have to stew on that for a while :meh:

If you spend money on a car in gtaO, what happens when it gets stolen/destroyed? :wonder:

Then its gone unless you buy insurance for it (which you should do if you're going to be spending money on a vehicle). The insurance cost varies by car and if your car is destroyed or stolen you can file a claim to get a new car that had the same mods and upgrades yours did right before yours was lost/destroyed. You have to pay a 10% (of the car's base worth) premium, though. Not a lot until you start buying exotic cars.

Just starting KOA: Reckoning. Always wanted to play it back in the day but couldn't justify paying much. Hope its fun. I really want Dragon's Dogma but I can wait.

PISSED that A Wolf Among Us isn't available in NA for PSN till the 15th

KoA, ugh.... I stopped playing it around the halfway point of the game, the game just gets so tiring. There are sooooo many sidequests, you clear one and then three more pop up. It quickly gets to the point to where you feel like you're not making any progress because the quests just never stop coming. The combat is entertaining for awhile but even that gets tiring after awhile.