The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

You really DONT need a monster CPU to play Dolphin games completely maxed out.  Not anymore.  And people would always bitch when I said that most games on Dolphin emulate pretty much perfectly.  Mario Galaxy is an example of a game that is quite factually best on PC.  No waggle controls... waggle motions can be set to a single button press, and of course, the visuals in 4K+ look beautiful.

CEMU is gonna be the same thing.  SM3DWorld is virtually perfectly emulated at this point.  In 4K the game looks like a dream.. and you can use pretty much any controller you want.

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

You really DONT need a monster CPU to play Dolphin games completely maxed out.  Not anymore.  And people would always bitch when I said that most games on Dolphin emulate pretty much perfectly.  Mario Galaxy is an example of a game that is quite factually best on PC.  No waggle controls... waggle motions can be set to a single button press, and of course, the visuals in 4K+ look beautiful.

CEMU is gonna be the same thing.  SM3DWorld is virtually perfectly emulated at this point.  In 4K the game looks like a dream.. and you can use pretty much any controller you want.

I get stutter sometimes its clear but mostly stutter

as I said, I can max out Skyrim more or less.

What are you talking about don't need a monster CPU to run Dolphin? It's pushing my x4 925 4 cpus at 2.8 ghz and I still can't play without fucking stutter in certain levels

Just now, SheepKilla said:

It can run Skyrim on high and anything else I throw at it

4 fucking cpus at 2.8 ghz

u dumb? I'm not gonna shell out $5,000 on a new CPU to play Super Mario, nerdmits.

It's an OLD ass CPU.  You know this.. you're just being stupid.  You can get a 6700k on amazon for about $300, and it DESTORYS that shit CPU.

These aren't expensive things.. you don't need TONS of cores.  CPUs these days run at 2x the frequency of that old hunk of junk, as well as performing way more instructions per clock.  The fact that you're running the emulator mostly fine on such an old shit CPU speaks volumes as to how you don't need a monster CPU.  Get with the times lol

Just now, SheepKilla said:

Remij thinks money grows on trees ?

"it's only $300"

My current CPU plays every game I need except this emulator. Why would I spend $300 for just a Wii emulator? u good in the head?

You're not contesting my point.  You're just whining because I said your CPU is a piece of shit.  How many years old is it? 7 or so?  LMFAO.

The fact that your old as shit CPU plays all these games is a good thing.. but stop saying it requires a MONSTER CPU because your old ass CPU stutters sometimes.  It doesn't require a crazy good cpu.  It requires something made within the last 6-7 years.  The 6700K is a really high end processor for gaming.  You could probably get something much cheaper that will still do the trick.

And stop bringing up the point about money.. and how you'd "have to spend"... no shit fool.   Think about the point I'm making... You have a 7-8 year old CPU and your reason for STILL not upgrading is that it works perfectly fine for most games... LOL duuuurrrr :lemming:

Just because old =/= outdated. Just because time passed doesn't mean something is outdated. My graphics card from 2005 was outdated in 2006. But my one from 2008 is still going 10 years later and running modern games on high.

likewise, my CPU is still playing anything I throw at it. ANYTHING without lag.

RemiPee destroyed, kill confirmation.

Just now, Remij_ said:

You'll HAVE to fuck around with your mobo now if you want to upgrade.  They don't make shit anymore for that old ass socket.

If you're not going to upgrade everything, don't even bother.

Jesus.

Looks like I'm not bothering.

Hermits destroyed confirmed

I still got my i5 2500k,  galatic punt would say this cpu is master crafted. And it is I can still run any game on this pos. But i mean cmon, running skyrim isn't an achievement in any way. :D