The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

40 minutes ago, Delita said:

Guardians of the Galaxy has been one the biggest surprise hits i've played in a long time. I've never seen the movies and don't really know much but I had a blast. Started off kinda slow but man it quickly gets awesome. So refreshing to play a straightforward single player game without all the bloated fat or filled to the brim with microtransactions or other GaaS crud.

I’ve heard it’s a very tight campaign. That’s how I felt about Kena. 

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Been mostly playing Mario Party Superstars with my kids and gf. It’s a blast and a big improvement over Super Mario Party. I just hope it gets more post launch content because again there’s a criminally small amount of maps. The mini games are awesome and the seriously like the greatest hits of the franchise. I would never play it solo but as a party game with others especially with a little alcohol it’s a blast. 

Also started Judgement. I’m already feeling like the tailing sections are going to be seriously annoying af. :mjgrin: 

6 minutes ago, Ike said:

Been mostly playing Mario Party Superstars with my kids and gf. It’s a blast and a big improvement over Super Mario Party. I just hope it gets more post launch content because again there’s a criminally small amount of maps. The mini games are awesome and the seriously like the greatest hits of the franchise. I would never play it solo but as a party game with others especially with a little alcohol it’s a blast. 

Also started Judgement. I’m already feeling like the tailing sections are going to be seriously annoying af. :mjgrin: 

Theres not that many tailing sections and they're pretty brief.

I forgot to give my verdict on control: It sucks. too many wasted opportunities even though I liked some stuff. the main story and character is just ass :D 

ironically enough two of the side missions had the best content (story wise) and I'm sure 99% of people just skipped it

playing resident evil 7 now and I like it so far, waaay better than 4, 5 and 6 :glad: 

Spoiler

the fuck is with the garage fight against daddy tho..  when he cruises around in the car and does drifting spins, i actually almost died because it looked so funny :D 

On 2021-11-03 at 2:01 PM, MalaXmaS said:

I've been playing Project Wingman.

It's a good and challenging game.

Wait till you dog fight some of the later aces. The last boss fight had me sweating, epic shit.

I won't spoil anything.

• Like 1

Far Cry 6s ending has to be one of the worst I’ve seen in a long time. :|

Spoiler

The whole game is building up to some sort of confrontation with the main villain and his son who’s conflicted of following his father or helping you stop him and once you storm his mansion and corner him he shoots and kills his son and then kills himself in like a 2 min cutscene with you just watching. The end :|

It honestly felt like one of those games where you made the wrong choices throughout the game and got the bad ending.

This series needs some sort of reinvention because the formula has become so damn stale now. Overall it was just one big waste of time.

Edited by Delita
1 minute ago, Delita said:

Hide contents

The whole game is building up to some sort of confrontation with the main villain and his son who’s conflicted of following his father or helping you stop him and once you storm his mansion and corner him he shoots and kills his son and then kills himself. The end :|

It honestly felt like one of those games where you made the wrong choices throughout the game and got the bad ending.

This series needs some sort of reinvention because the formula has become so damn stale now. Overall it was just one big waste of time.

It was Ubisoft. I don’t know what you expected though. :ben:

3 minutes ago, Delita said:

Reveal hidden contents

The whole game is building up to some sort of confrontation with the main villain and his son who’s conflicted of following his father or helping you stop him and once you storm his mansion and corner him he shoots and kills his son and then kills himself in like a 2 min cutscene with you just watching. The end :|

Lmao that sounds so shitty. Nothing is worse than a long game that manages to fuck up the ending and make it feel like your time investment was worthless.