The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

Ratshit and Jank on PC.  Game looks phenomenal. :whew: 

This is at native 5760x2400 plus DLAA which adds more resolution on top of that, and yes the game runs amazing at that resolution lol.  Pics don't even really do it justice imo.

20230729182405-1.jpg

20230729183841-1.jpg

20230729182009-1.jpg

20230729182723-1.jpg

20230729183849-1.jpg

20230729181940-1.jpg

20230729185832-1.jpg

• Upvote 1

30 hours into Jagged Alliance 3 :smoke: I only now felt comfortable enough with my income that I decided to set up a 2nd squad of mercs. My plan with this one is to start in the northern territories and slowly make my way south. Then at the same time ill move my other team from the south up north until they basically meet up in the same spot and that chunk of the map is cleared.

I've only played with like 12 or 13 mercs total so far, and there are 40 in the game. Because they each have their own personalities and chime in with their thoughts when conversing with NPCs, there's actually a lot of variance to how the dialogue scenes play out. Mercs will also have short exchanges with one another depending on who you have in your squad. So most people who play this game will end up having a different experience which is pretty cool.

• Like 1
On 2023-07-28 at 5:48 PM, Ramza said:

@Twinblade @MalaXmaS

I'm playing Ace Combat 6 campaign and I just wanted to say it's really fucking good. This is a fine AC game, not sure why I didn't finished last-time. I love the mechanic where you can call your squad and wingmate to attack specific targets. It makes for pretty epic bombing runs and it helps a lot during aces dog fights by keeping them busy with volleys of missiles. 

I'm loving this. Was worth buying an old 360 for. This aged like fine wine.👍

Back then, I remember being treated to a regular part, then wing part.

The fact that the game segmented itself with stages kinda turned me off.

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

Back then, I remember being treated to a regular part, then wing part.

The fact that the game segmented itself with stages kinda turned me off.

It depends on the mission. I actually like that there are multiple operations going on at once than you need to support. I got a S rank in most missions so far, it's not a very hard AC game. 

9 hours ago, Ramza said:

It depends on the mission. I actually like that there are multiple operations going on at once than you need to support. I got a S rank in most missions so far, it's not a very hard AC game. 

Have you played AC7?

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

For the third time, yes. :D 

I like Ac7 a lot, besides some specific frustrating missions. 

Didn't like it.

It was too hard, and centered around drones.

Nothing like both AC5 and AC4 masterpices.

• Upvote 1
On 2023-07-30 at 8:52 PM, MalaXmaS said:

Didn't like it.

It was too hard, and centered around drones.

Nothing like both AC5 and AC4 masterpices.

You probably never played the PSVR exclusive missions. There's only a handful but what's really cool is you're Mobius 1 from Ace Combat 4 and the music are all remixes of 4 and 5. I wish it was a full fledged campaign, it plays really well in VR despite some graphical downgrades. That 360 cockpit view is wonderful. 

:salute: 

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You probably never played the PSVR exclusive missions. There's only a handful but what's really cool is you're Mobius 1 from Ace Combat 4 and the music are all remixes of 4 and 5. I wish it was a full fledged campaign, it plays really well in VR despite some graphical downgrades. That 360 cockpit view is wonderful. 

:salute: 

Man the VR content for this game was one of the reasons why I got a PSVR, but I couldn't play more than one of the missions without feeling like I was gonna puke.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Man the VR content for this game was one of the reasons why I got a PSVR, but I couldn't play more than one of the missions without feeling like I was gonna puke.

The resolution was not great. It's also a pretty intense game for a VR beginner. Like Wipeout, fantastic game but you don't play that until you have like a few dozens hours of VR experiences. 

I'm repeating myself but the VR game that made me the most sick at first was Skyrim. I couldn't play it, after a few MONTHS of playing plenty of VR games, I came back to it and I could play very long sessions with very little discomfort.

(except when I fall off cliffs but that triggers me in flatscreen gaming as well, I don't like falling) 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

The resolution was not great. It's also a pretty intense game for a VR beginner. Like Wipeout, fantastic game but you don't play that until you have like a few dozens hours of VR experiences. 

I'm repeating myself but the VR game that made me the most sick at first was Skyrim. I couldn't play it, after a few MONTHS of playing plenty of VR games, I came back to it and I could play very long sessions with very little discomfort.

(except when I fall off cliffs but that triggers me in flatscreen gaming as well, I don't like falling) 

skyrim makes me sick even without VR.

• Haha 1

Any fans of Game of Thrones here? I'm playing this old GoT RPG on X360 and I'm really loving it. Granted if you aren't into GoT, you wouldn't enjoy this as much but still, it's a very solid RPG and pay respect to the source materials in interesting ways. You can tell the devs cared a lot about the universe. 

On 2023-08-04 at 3:40 PM, Ramza said:

Any fans of Game of Thrones here? I'm playing this old GoT RPG on X360 and I'm really loving it. Granted if you aren't into GoT, you wouldn't enjoy this as much but still, it's a very solid RPG and pay respect to the source materials in interesting ways. You can tell the devs cared a lot about the universe. 

bro you post a trailer of a decade old game and call it a "very solid RPG".  Did the vidja industry fuck with yer brain so hard that you have to pull the same shitty "let's show you NOTHING"-trailer instead of giving us a snippet of actual gameplay :D  

10 minutes ago, kaz said:

bro you post a trailer of a decade old game and call it a "very solid RPG".  Did the vidja industry fuck with yer brain so hard that you have to pull the same shitty "let's show you NOTHING"-trailer instead of giving us a snippet of actual gameplay :D  

I picked the first trailer just so you know which game I'm talking about. I wouldn't want people to confuse it with the other GoT games. 

I'm still early in the game so I can't say much more than I really like the lore intense narrative in this game that fits in the GoT story and universe perfectly. At least so far. 

It's also like 5$ on STEAM when it get on sale.

The combat is good so far and plays with a controller. It's one of those real time combat system with skills cooldown, nothing unique but the classes and everything is GoT inspired, you can be a water dancer, a fire priest of rhollor, a hedge knight, a sellsword, a shapeshifter, etc. The equipment also makes several references to GoT lore, you can have like old Targaryan or other Houses pieces of armors and weapons.

That's about it. 

Also one of those RPGs where you spend as much time if not more talking to NPCs than combat. Dialogue choices have consequences, it's not the best in that regard but it's pretty good. 

Edited by Ramza

Well, I finally decided to try Persona 4 Golden. 

I quit Persona 3 around the point where

Spoiler

dude with the beanie died

and I didn't really care for P5R. However, P4G seems to be pretty widely regarded as most fans favorite so I figured, "Fuck it, if I don't like this one then it's safe to say I just don't like the series".

I have hopes for this one though, out of all of them this one always sounded the most interesting. 

Edit- Ok... ummm... I don't know how to spoiler tag. My bad. Mod help plz

Edit 2- Thanks

Edited by Sabo
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1