Explosive devices planted at Obama, Clinton and George Soros Homes as well as NYT, CNN, Time Warner Buildings.

:|

Update... Another explosive package was intended for Eric Holder. ( Attorney General Under Obama) 

Update : Bomb Device sent to the NYC governors office.  (Andrew Cuomo) 

update....Bomb Device also sent to John Brennan (Former CIA director and and Trump critic) 

:|

•  
  • Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Deeno's previous signature in the bottom-right 

Bulls eye. 

All paid for by (((George Soros))).  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

Sounds like a pre election provocation, so they planted them and didnt manage to kill a single one of them. 

you sound disappointed that they didn't die. 

This isn't Russia where opposing politicians get poisoned, kidnapped or mysteriously disappear. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

you sound disappointed that they didn't die. 

This isn't Russia where opposing politicians get poisoned, kidnapped or mysteriously disappear. 

I don't give a fuck about anyone mentioned.

The point is that either party is willing to use any dirty means possible for their elections agenda, there are billions on the line here.

Just now, Beta Bux Romeo said:

I don't give a fuck about anyone mentioned.

The point is that either party is willing to use any dirty means possible for their elections agenda, there are billions on the line here.

again this isn't Russia..... where Reporters etc mysteriously get killed for opposing Putin. 

It shows you how normalized this is in Russia for you to think that this was a Political Party sanctioned attack by the Republican Government. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

again this isn't Russia..... where Reporters etc mysteriously get killed for opposing Putin. 

It shows you how normalized this is in Russia for you to think that this was a Political Party sanctioned attack by the Republican Government. 

I know it's not Russia, the point that I wouldn't exclude this as a pre election false flag operation. Imagine the media noise it will create, especially since it also targeted pro democrat agencies. There are so many angles you can spin this from, the media space will be dominated by this.

Just now, Beta Bux Romeo said:

I know it's not Russia, the point that I wouldn't exclude this as a pre election false flag operation. Imagine the media noise it will create, especially since it also targeted pro democrat agencies. There are so many angles you can spin this from, the media space will be dominated by this.

The secret service and FBI already confirmed it's true.    Not a "false flag". 

Anything else comrade? 

were the bombs amateur as fuck? I hope so. I personally doubt they were that dangerous.  Would be shocked terribly if they were.  I hope no one can pull something off like that.

How did they find the bombs?

-- were the bombs from Russia?  ( :D ) just playing.

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

They said the bombs came from Russia?

no. 

Aza came in the thread and implied this was a sanctioned attack by a political party. 

So I responded with by telling him that sort of thing happens in Russia all the time... no wonder he automatically thought it was sanctioned by a political party. 

Dildo did it, I saw him. 

But anyways could actually be false flag since nobody with 2 working neurons would think this would work out. On the other hand I can see many Trump supporters having just two neurons or less.

But anyways, lol at US political drama. At least it's entertaining.

• Like 1