So there was a mass shooting about 10 mins from me

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

You can't have that discussion . You just say what you think is right and get mad when I say it wouldn't work .

If it was as simple as you think it wouldn't be a problem 

You saying 'it won't work' is exactly what everyone means when they say you don't know how to have an actual discussion. 'It won't work' isn't a reason.

Everyone knows why those things aren't implemented and the reason isn't because it won't work. It is because the gun business is a giant business in the USA and the NRA is extremely powerful and will do everything to make sure that business isn't destroyed. 

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We don't even know who you are 

I think healthcare is also a significant reducer of these types of incidents.  If you can afford to get checked out, then it's more likely mental issues will be caught early, before they manifest into

I don't know why you INSIST on punishing the people that have guns and don't kill people. Makes ZERO sense.   And you want the black market to GROW   Are you retarded?

Posted Images

Just now, Jon2B said:

It won't work . 

Just because 6ou think it will doesn't mean it won't . I went over reasons why .

You won't acknowledge them 

You haven't been over a single reason for why adding registrations and basically having guns treated like cars won't improve the situation.

You haven't said a single reason how adding a waiting period to the purchase of a gun won't help.

Just now, Jon2B said:

Because there are more guns than Americans 

That would mean people can still get guns legally 

Legal or illegal . You can still HAVE them smh

None of those is a single reason as to how those things won't be a step in the right direction. 

Coming up with 'they can still get the gun illegally' isn't a reason. Using your logic then just get rid of everything law because it can be broken. No shit. 

It's about making the process harder. 

Go try buy a car illegally without registration papers, ownership transfers, etc.

There is so much illegal activity in gun sales because there is zero accountability of gun sales. 

Again your logic goes back to that you can't stop it completely so don't try make it better. It's moronic and it's why people will continue to die this way in America. 

29 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

You can't have that discussion . You just say what you think is right and get mad when I say it wouldn't work .

If it was as simple as you think it wouldn't be a problem 

By that logic I should be able to go get a gun which used to be legal quite easily in Australia right?

Making guns illegal, reducing the amount of guns in the country naturally makes them harder to get and it makes them more expensive as well

8 minutes ago, Voidler said:

By that logic I should be able to go get a gun which used to be legal quite easily in Australia right?

Making guns illegal, reducing the amount of guns in the country naturally makes them harder to get and it makes them more expensive as well

America isn't Australia

There are more guns in America, than people

How do you get rid of those guns? Americans are VERY protective of their gun rights. There are buyback programs ALL the time. Nothing changes.

Getting an illegal gun, is CHEAPER than a legal gun. You think its hard to get an illegal gun FFS. You don't know America

You refuse to acknowledge these things.

5 hours ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Tell you what: go ahead and give me the reason(s) why all the other first world countries don't have this problem.

Still waiting. :] 

5 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Useful . You retarded fuck . 

Let's try again: go ahead and give me the reason(s) why all the other first world countries don't have this problem.

4 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Let's try again: go ahead and give me the reason(s) why all the other first world countries don't have this problem.

Idk why you pretend you know and have a solution to this when you don't . You just like to feel that you are right. 

You're ignorant .

11 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Idk why you pretend you know and have a solution to this when you don't . You just like to feel that you are right. 

You're ignorant .

No other first world country in the world has this type of thing happen on the regular, Slow Johnny.  Why not?

• Cooke locked this topic