Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor people should just die to be honest 

It's like ghostz just woke up today and learned that Tax codes exist 

%70  

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

Those are still immigrants.

And the ones coming from South America are filing for the same refugee status. There you go, you just justified it. LOL

You seriously think linking to stats about explicitly WAR TIME REFUGEE  intake in the US means immigration is at normal levels? :| 

Wow. No wonder. 

You don't realize there are 11 million illegals ALONE in this country from the past few years. That figure ALONE is more than ALL  numbers of refugees EVER taken in.

Just now, SheepKilla said:

You seriously think linking to stats about explicitly WAR TIME REFUGEE  intake in the US means immigration is at normal levels? :| 

Wow. No wonder. 

You don't realize there are 11 million illegals ALONE in this country from the past few years. That figure ALONE is more than ALL  numbers of refugees EVER taken in.

No, those are not all war-time refugee.

Refugee status does not have to be based on whether they are in an officially recognized "war", but rather any area in which their lives are in danger.

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Bitch literally said this :tom:

ZaxJ4jj.jpg

See I just don’t take anything she says personally. I actually kinda like her. She, like all politicians play to their base and hope to get elected. They will never need to worry about money or security and be wel off their entire life if they Just play by whatever gets them votes. 

Dumbfucks like jerry don’t realize this 

shes prob cool cool to hang with and I’d bang her if given a chance. Classic boy and girl, we wouldn’t be talking about shit like climate change 

4 hours ago, Vini said:

Economics does care about fairness in so far as it's a system that wants to protect itself from instability. 

Economics doesn't care about fairness, but the impartial goal of growth and stability can be considered fair towards exterior motivations.

4 hours ago, Vini said:

Welfare as a concept assists stability, welfare as instiuted in the American system is arguably detrimental to the longterm stability. The incentives are misaligned. 

Do you really think the study of macroeconomics has overlooked the US?

There's plenty of empirical evidence to showcase that welfare is not just a concept that assists stability, but is a core tenet of economic stability in every implementation of it. If there's anything detrimental about the US system its that there isn't more income redistribution and we're leaving economic growth on the table.

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

IMAGINE making 9 million and being taxed whatever, we will say 50%

you end with 4.5 mil

now you bust your ASS and get a promotion to 10 mil

sorreeeeeee ur take home is now 3 mil!

lmao anyone who thinks this will work is delusional 

Marginal tax brackets. 50% on the first 10 million (assuming it's the only tax bracket up to this point), 70% on each dollar after that.

10 million gross = 5 million net at 50%

11 million gross = 5.3 million net at 50% on the first 10 and 70% on the last 1.

20 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Bitch literally said this :tom:

ZaxJ4jj.jpg

Actually her quote was her paraphrasing future generations.

And the timeline of 2030 is based on scientists saying we severely need to cut down emissions by that time or else they predict that climate change will be irreparable by then.

So, you are taking her out of context, and her statement still has a scientific logic behind it.

15 minutes ago, ghostz said:

See I just don’t take anything she says personally. I actually kinda like her. She, like all politicians play to their base and hope to get elected. They will never need to worry about money or security and be wel off their entire life if they Just play by whatever gets them votes. 

Dumbfucks like jerry don’t realize this 

shes prob cool cool to hang with and I’d bang her if given a chance. Classic boy and girl, we wouldn’t be talking about shit like climate change 

I like how ghost thinks I don't realize things...................yet he's the one who thinks Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez has gotten a lifetime job, when in fact she only got a 2-year job and she has to go on re-election again.

And she has to pay for two residences, and ghost thinks that she is making big bank.

Jesus, another alt-right who just admitted that they jerk off to her. I had already pointed that out in the Politics thread.

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Actually her quote was her paraphrasing future generations.

And the timeline of 2030 is based on scientists saying we severely need to cut down emissions by that time or else they predict that climate change will be irreparable by then.

So, you are taking her out of context, and her statement still has a scientific logic behind it.

I like how ghost thinks I don't realize things...................yet he's the one who thinks Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez has gotten a lifetime job, when in fact she only got a 2-year job and she has to go on re-election again.

And she has to pay for two residences, and ghost thinks that she is making big bank.

Jesus, another alt-right who just admitted that they jerk off to her. I had already pointed that out in the Politics thread.

LMFAO HE FINALLY REPLIED :kaz:

LMFAO @ jerry claiming I jerk off to her when he fucking lives at home with NO GIRL NO MONEY NO LIFE

LMAO ALT RIGHT 

LMAO JERRY Y DOES SHE HAVE TWO HOUSES AND YOU HAVE ZERO 

Ghost is trying to keep his REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE going.

34 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Like you justify thinking you deserve someone else’s money you fucking loser

33 minutes ago, ghostz said:

WE BROKE HIM :kaz: WAIT HES BEEN BROKE, bUT LMAO HE CANT EVEN WORK (GET IT) UP THE COURAGE TO RESPOND DIRECLTY TO US @Jon2B 

:kaz:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

LMFAO HE FINALLY REPLIED :kaz:

LMFAO @ jerry claiming I jerk off to her when he fucking lives at home with NO GIRL NO MONEY NO LIFE

LMAO ALT RIGHT 

LMAO JERRY Y DOES SHE HAVE TWO HOUSES AND YOU HAVE ZERO 

He already knows that jonb, uh......."ran out of stamina" and gave up.  I like how I make him scream, almost at will.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Ghost is trying to keep his REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE going.

He already knows that jonb, uh......."ran out of stamina" and gave up.  I like how I make him scream, almost at will.

You can’t even defend yourself you’re literally more pathetic than I fucking thought ahahaha ahahah 

13 hours ago, ghostz said:

IMAGINE making 9 million and being taxed whatever, we will say 50%

you end with 4.5 mil

now you bust your ASS and get a promotion to 10 mil

sorreeeeeee ur take home is now 3 mil!

lmao anyone who thinks this will work is delusional 

Holy shit Ghostz has no fucking clue how marginal tax rates work! :roff: 

Throw it on the pile: healthcare, immigration, tax rates, anything at all.

• Haha 1
57 minutes ago, Vini said:

@Jon2B

@ghostz

@SheepKilla

Stop getting personal ITT nobody gives a shit about people's personal living conditions we're discussing high level policy here. 

Stop being fuckin idiots

I just said I have personal experience of the effects of welfare policy. Single moms and mass abuse of the system. Not once did I see a different scenario over the years. 

That's EVIDENCE and the WHOLE point of this discussion. To see how these policies effect daily life, not what they do IN THEORY. 

2 hours ago, Vini said:

@Jon2B

@ghostz

@SheepKilla

Stop getting personal ITT nobody gives a shit about people's personal living conditions we're discussing high level policy here. 

Stop being fuckin idiots

You’d suck my cock before you took 70% of my income over 10m if I made that much 

tell me why the fuck you think your broke ass Deserves anyone else’s money

Edited by ghostz
17 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You’d suck my cock before you took 70% of my income over 10m if I made that much 

That's a pretty good reason.

46 minutes ago, ghostz said:

What does this have to do with what I posted? 

Edited by Vini