Nintendo Direct - 2/13/19 - 35 mins - Kamiya IP to be shown?

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and Xbox 

A release date for deamon x machina would be nice 

1 hour ago, lynux3 said:

I want SNES and N64 emulation.

Not gonna happen, at least not at the same time.  They'll drip feed NES games for a while, then they'll start drip feeding SNES games.  We'll be lucky to get N64 games by 2020.

1 minute ago, McWicked said:

Not gonna happen, at least not at the same time.  They'll drip feed NES games for a while, then they'll start drip feeding SNES games.  We'll be lucky to get N64 games by 2020.

If it doesn't happen then Nintendo has no idea what they're doing.

13 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Release dates for the Final Fantasy games and DQXI S, probably.  Doubt there's anything new from the Octopath team yet.

14 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Will hopefully be an interesting one because they don't have a single game focus as of yet so we might get to see a few things. Pretty sure they'll go Pokemon heavy as that nears release though. 

Yeah I really doubt there's pokemon info here tbh. Pokemon will get its own direct. 

I just hope they don't spend 10 minutes on 3DS :|.

2 minutes ago, Casual said:

Mxhp7AYl.jpg

You know thats pretty dumb. Red Steel 3?

If he's right, that would make it the single most impressive rumor that turned out to be true in quite a long time. I think he was too specific for it to be believable.

Just now, jehurey said:

If he's right, that would make it the single most impressive rumor that turned out to be true in quite a long time. I think he was too specific for it to be believable.

Yeah the Red Steel one seems out of left field lol. 

Honestly the rest of it seems kinda reasonable. I could see the Retro part being true...they've been given MP4 so to me that says they're basically done wahtever it was they were working on. 

Either way, it's 4chan so not holding my breath, but speculation is fun. 

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

2 hours ago, Casual said:

Yeah the Red Steel one seems out of left field lol. 

Honestly the rest of it seems kinda reasonable. I could see the Retro part being true...they've been given MP4 so to me that says they're basically done wahtever it was they were working on. 

Either way, it's 4chan so not holding my breath, but speculation is fun. 

Rumor seemed believable until red steel 3....that is waaaaay out of left field.