OK, I just woke up to news that there has been ANOTHER mass shooting in the US, this time in Dayton Ohio... 9 dead, 16 injured

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's entirely relevant, you morons want sweeping changes for problems which are fleeting in scope. 

that comparison you made will make any issue look small. 

This fool actually compared it to all types of deaths in America :rofls:

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah I love analogy..............because I can tear it down so easily.   You ARE DRIVING YOUR CAR every day, aren't you?   Then that is why you pay for having auto insurance 24 hours

LMFAO  JEHUREY CRYING LIKE A BABY WITH A RATTLER     "Wemij, wemij, heez dewailing the thwead"     OMG  

This is absolutely terrifying.  What the absolute fuck is going on in the states?  This is a growing problem which isn't happening in other countries, and the government needs to act.   This

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Why do you keep saying I'm saying things that I'm not .

You are ignorant . And continue hating Americans lol nobody cares. 

And i agree there is something wrong with our country. 

Again not disagreeing with almost everything you are saying but clearly you just want to hate on Americans so w e

I hate Americans so much that I care more about a singular American life that can be saved than Dyno the All American star does. 

Just now, madmaltese said:

Name me a logical good reason to own an AR15.

usual reasons being self defence, hunting and recreation. How does banning ARs effect any of those in any significant way.

Because a ban of ARs would’ve hevaily reduced the deaths of numerous of the recent large death tally mass shooting over the last couple years. And I know you don’t care about saving a life or 2 here and there but there are others that do. 

No shit, which is why I’ve never ever advocated to do the same thing as Aus. I’ve talked about bans on semi auto weapons and registrations. The Aus post was regarding public sentiment on gun laws

You already listed good reasons, defense is at the top for sure but they can also be used for hunting and recreation. 

Also you can get a glock with an extended mag and do just as much damage, most of these people have pistols on them anyway and use them for auxiliary fire. 

Sweeping legislation for the gross, gross, gross minority of gun crime is just flat out moronic. 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

that comparison you made will make any issue look small. 

This fool actually compared it to all types of deaths in America :rofls:

Of course it makes the issue look small, because it is. Murders represent 0.6% of all deaths and out of 100% of murders "mass shootings" account for 0.2% of that.

Like, hello. 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Guns are almost entirely illegal in these places yet they have the highest level of gun crime and victimhood of gun violence. If you disarm the law abiding populous it doesn't disarm the criminal populous. 

You think it’s hard for those people to get a gun when American police resell illegal firearms?

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

I hate Americans so much that I care more about a singular American life that can be saved than Dyno the All American star does. 

A lot of Americans do not care about others lives . There is 300 million more people here than where you live . People suck . 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

You already listed good reasons, defense is at the top for sure but they can also be used for hunting and recreation. 

Also you can get a glock with an extended mag and do just as much damage, most of these people have pistols on them anyway and use them for auxiliary fire. 

Sweeping legislation for the gross, gross, gross minority of gun crime is just flat out moronic. 

Self defence? What are you expecting. To defend your home from an invading Russian land force or something. 

You keep saying thst pistols are just as bad and yet all these big double digit tally deaths are all by AR15s. I wonder why that is. Maybe cause they are the most efficient way to kill the largest amount of ppl. 

Like ive said, you care more about your guns than your ppl. Nothing more to say really

Of course it makes the issue look small, because it is. Murders represent 0.6% of all deaths and out of 100% of murders "mass shootings" account for 0.2% of that.

Like, hello. 

0.6% of all deaths. Surely absolutely nothing should be done to lessen or discourage any murders then since it is so insignificant.

:drake:

Just now, madmaltese said:

0.6% of all deaths. Surely absolutely nothing should be done to lessen or discourage any murders then since it is so insignificant.

:drake:

Well statistically you are more likely to get murdered in Australia than die in an American mass.shooting .

18 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Who cares, do you know how insignificant it is? Like holy shit, wake up from the MSM bullshit.

dOJR9ZI.png

lmfao... who cares if people get shot because people die of heart attacks or maybe even starve to death. YOUR DEATH IS INSIGNIFICANT! :jonb:

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Well statistically you are more likely to get murdered in Australia than die in an American mass.shooting .

And you’re more likely to die in a mass shooting than an act of Islamic terrorism. Didn’t stop trillions of dollars being spent to address the issue

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Self defence? What are you expecting. To defend your home from an invading Russian land force or something. 

You keep saying thst pistols are just as bad and yet all these big double digit tally deaths are all by AR15s. I wonder why that is. Maybe cause they are the most efficient way to kill the largest amount of ppl. 

Like ive said, you care more about your guns than your ppl. Nothing more to say really

Most home invasions take place with 2-3 individuals, you want whatever you can possibly attain at your disposal for combating them. They also have a high muzzle velocity which means they're effective at penetration, shooting through walls, doors, body armor etc. 

Causation does not equal correlation, someone could do just as much damage out in the open with a pistol and an extended magazine with soft-targets as they could a semi-automatic rifle. Also you want to talk about AR's yet 2/3 of the last two shootings have been done with AK-47's. 

You're peddling left-wing buzzwords. 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Like, hello. 

Murders are only 0.6% of all deaths.... nothing must be done to reduce the murder rate :lemming:

Again this fool actually compared it to ALL TYPES OF DEATHS.... you're a special type of stupid:rofls:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Murders are only 0.6% of all deaths.... nothing must be done to reduce the murder rate :lemming:

Again this fool actually compared it to ALL TYPES OF DEATHS.... you're a special type of stupid:rofls:

And you throw the corresponding statistic out the window because it deflates all of this mass shooting hysteria. 

You're so dumb it's hard to even grasp that you're an adult. 

4 minutes ago, Voidler said:

And you’re more likely to die in a mass shooting than an act of Islamic terrorism. Didn’t stop trillions of dollars being spent to address the issue

Agreed .

And you throw the corresponding statistic out the window because it deflates all of this mass shooting hysteria. 

You're so dumb it's hard to even grasp that you're an adult. 

Everyone is laughing at you because you just compared gun violence to heart attacks, dying of old age, dying from cancer etc 

You seriously can't be this dumb :rofls:

9 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Don’t know what that has anything to do with the quoted comment.

but for what it’s worth everything should always be done to try reduce both those statistics. Which is the main reason for the reaction to American mass shootings. Cause literally nothing is ever done.

Just now, Goukosan said:

Everyone is laughing at you because you just compared gun violence to heart attacks, dying of old age, dying from cancer etc 

You seriously can't be this dumb :rofls:

It's called perspective, it's called context, you seem to be extremely familiar with context because it's the only way things to you can be viewed as "Impressive :whoo:

Murder in the grand scope is an extreme minority cause of deaths, fact, and mass shootings are insane extreme minority cause of those deaths, fact.

You and the rest of the left-wing cronies try to paint a picture of things being far worse than they are to fuel a political agenda and restrict rights. You're some of the most disingenuous people in existence.