Some big announcement coming tomorrow apparently

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hopes and dreams 2: keep praying 

They're gonna trade the millions of copies sold to japanese consumers (the majority of the games sales) for a few thousand downloads on a $1 a month service   

These two       Sega was already acquired....... by Sammy in 2004.  Sega isn't currently looking to be aquired.    Lemming Fantasies crushed again 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

PlayStation 5 delayed to 2021

3 minutes ago, モンキー said:

PS5 delayed to 2021 would be pretty nuts, but I guess that would be a big announcement lol.

Something like that yea.

I dunno though, because both Sony and MS just very recently said that things are still on track for Holiday launches.

But if it's going to "be nuts" then it has to be something that people aren't expecting imo..  Maybe Sony purchased a big developer or something?

I dunno.. lol.

3 minutes ago, モンキー said:

Xbox is Back! :lawd:

This in a lot of ways would make a great deal of sense and would be a pretty nuts announcement. Sega isn't a gigantic company, they have some really good studios, they're affordable, they're Japanese and they have a lot of talent. 

Microsoft buying Sega would be like the ultimate fuck you to Sony, it would not only eliminate Sega's games from Sony's platform, it would also give Sega a chance to fight again. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

This in a lot of ways would make a great deal of sense and would be a pretty nuts announcement. Sega isn't a gigantic company, they have some really good studios, they're affordable, they're Japanese and they have a lot of talent. 

I'd love to see MS buy SEGA and then bring Persona to Xbox and PC just to spite Bodycount :mj: 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

@Remij_ 

Would be hilarious...

...and awesome :smoke: 

Imagine Xbox having Persona, SMT, Yakuza, Sonic, and all the other Sega IP.. like Bayonetta :face: 

Edited by Remij_
  • Upvote 1