Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

The Jacob Blake shooting was justified.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Once again you deflect the actual issue at the hand to use one of the most VIOLENT countries with one of the worst living conditions on the planet...one that wasn’t even on your chart to begin with.  

you can’t prove police brutality is a reality so all you’re doing is desperately trying to extend an argument well beyond its usefulness because you can’t admit to being wrong or misinformed (shocker).

If Jerry doesn’t post a country on his list with higher cop deaths, a ban may actually be worthy. Again making claims with nothing to back it up, and goes into Merry go round posting. He’s been proved wrong about all of this, from the very beginning. 

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some people on this forum are simply hopeless. Since this thread has devolved into spam and no longer serves a purpose, its going to be locked.

well its not like hes going to walk away this time

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

If only this white man had shut the fuck up and obey orders he wouldn't have been shot....... oh wait he wasn't shot for some odd reason :mjpls:

I'll put this philosophical question out here: If citizens are forced to comply with police orders, no matter what they are or if they're justified or not or face death, is that not fascism?  

1 minute ago, Liquid said:

I'll put this philosophical question out here: If citizens are forced to comply with police orders, no matter what they are or if they're justified or not or face death, is that not fascism?  

1. That wasn’t a white person 

2. No county in the world allows people to simply ignore police. 
3. Every country in the world kills people that police deem to be dangerous 

Edited by ghostz life matters
1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

1. That wasn’t a white person 

2. No county in the world allows people to simply ignore police. 
3. Every country in the world kills people that police deem to be dangerous 

You've just summed up how poor your reading comprehension and world knowledge is in a single post. 

5 minutes ago, Liquid said:

If the police order me to stop and put I'm my hands I'm doing it. If they order me to shoot my mother in the face I will not comply. Ordering citizens to stop and put up their hands is not unreasonable if they have reasons to do so. Like an ex wife calling the cops on an abusive husband.

Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

If the police order me to stop and put I'm my hands I'm doing it. If they order me to shoot my mother in the face I will not comply. Ordering citizens to stop and put up their hands is not unreasonable if they have reasons to do so. Like an ex wife calling the cops on an abusive husband.

Get ready to be called racist 

2 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Let's say you're walking down the street doing nothing at all and police walk up to you and demand to know where you're going, where you were before, want to see your ID and state they're going to search you with no legitimate reason to do so?  

16 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Let's say you're walking down the street doing nothing at all and police walk up to you and demand to know where you're going, where you were before, want to see your ID and state they're going to search you with no legitimate reason to do so?  

If they have no valid reason then no I would not comply. Cops should have to explain themselves to the citizens they are attempting to detain. 

10 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

If they have no valid reason then no I would not comply. Cops should have to explain themselves to the citizens they are attempting to detain. 

Well you just opened up yourself to be shot  for not shutting the fuck up and complying :shrug:

Edited by Goukosan
24 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Well you just opened up yourself to be shot  for not shutting the fuck up and complying :shrug:

It's not so cut and dry gouk. Yes there needs to be police reform and better training,  this does not give citizens the right to just run away from police and expect no dire consequences.  

1 hour ago, Liquid said:

If I had nothing to hide I would have no problem with showing that information. 

12 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

It's not so cut and dry gouk. Yes there needs to be police reform and better training,  this does not give citizens the right to just run away from police and expect no dire consequences.  

Resisting arrest isn't punishable by death, that's the point. Also to your previous post, well welcome to the state for many POC in America. I gave you a real world scenario I had to face more than once as a kid because of the policing tactics of Guiliani and Bloomberg and I didn't even grow up in a bad area. I'll paraphrase James Baldwin when he said in America when a black man shouts "Give me freedom, or give me death." it's not taken as patriotic as when a white person says it. It's almost perceived as problemic  You proudly proclaimed you wouldn't comply, which is easy to say as a white man, from Canada, on the internet. 

When you're a kid and shit is real, and really happening it's different. Think about people like Sandra Bland or Philando Castille who did comply and still wound up dead. When people talk about white male privilege obtuse white men love to act as if people are talking about being born into a rich family when it reality it's the actual right to exist and live without additional "checks and balances" other people dont have to live through. 

1 minute ago, Liquid said:

Resisting arrest isn't punishable by death, that's the point. Also to your previous post, well welcome to the state for many POC in America. I gave you a real world scenario I had to face more than once as a kid because of the policing tactics of Guiliani and Bloomberg and I didn't even grow up in a bad area. I'll paraphrase James Baldwin when he said in America when a black man shouts "Give me freedom, or give me death." it's not taken as patriotic as when a white person says it. It's almost perceived as problemic  You proudly proclaimed you wouldn't comply, which is easy to say as a white man, from Canada, on the internet. 

When you're a kid and shit is real, and really happening it's different. Think about people like Sandra Bland or Philando Castille who did comply and still wound up dead. When people talk about white male privilege obtuse white men love to act as if people are talking about being born into a rich family when it reality it's the actual right to exist and live without additional "checks and balances" other people dont have to live through. 

why would you have an issue with it if you weren’t doing anything wrong? I sure wouldn’t. Giving him my ID and where I’m going is a much faster process than the alternative. It takes 30 seconds. 

id rather live in a community that occasionally does that (to all races) than one that never does. 

4 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

why would you have an issue with it if you weren’t doing anything wrong? I sure wouldn’t. Giving him my ID and where I’m going is a much faster process than the alternative. It takes 30 seconds. 

id rather live in a community that occasionally does that (to all races) than one that never does. 

You're also the same person who claimed to have outrun the police in a high speed chase while drunk so no one takes what you say seriously. 

Just now, Liquid said:

You're also the same person who claimed to have outrun the police in a high speed chase while drunk so no one takes what you say seriously. 

I was doing something wrong. Lol. 

hence the reason I didn’t stop. I accepted my fate of what could have happened. 

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

I was doing something wrong. Lol. 

hence the reason I didn’t stop. I accepted my fate of what could have happened. 

lmfao No one believes that bullshit story. My point is that you just make any shit up at a given moment.