Cyberpunk delayed to December 10th

I guess that's fine. I still have to order my CPU, which releases November 8th, which means I probably won't get it until a week later. That's mid-november.

And then there's this CPU water-cooler that has not been in stock at all, I've just been waiting for any news about it. So hopefully its available in November.

And then there's the possibility that I may be visiting family for this Thanksgiving, and will be out of town. So it looked like I would get Cyberpunk on the 19th, and then pretty much leave for over a week after that. Now I can take my trip and then come back and play the game.

31 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Apparently theres going to be way more 3070s available. So if im lucky ill probably settle for that (which should still be more than enough to max the game out).

Nvidia botched the fuck out of this launch ngl :D 

I tried, a reasonable amount, to get a 3090, but always just missed it.

That said.. I'm kinda glad.  I'm holding off till next year now.  I've got plenty of GPU power for the games coming within the next year.

Filthy console plebs. :shake:

From the CEO:

ABOUT THE DELAY: "This situation is different" compared to previous changes to the deadline - the game for PC is ready and plays well on next-gen consoles and the company is finalizing the process concerning current gen consoles