Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

How did/how will you be voting?

3 minutes ago, nitric said:

You're a Trump apologist and have been pretty transparent about it. No need to backtrack now from your supreme lord.

Well according to Cucblade he switched parties this week. So it's not a situation of him being a Republican loyalist. He switched parties because of Trump...but it's not culty at all 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So you have no right to complain or critique any government/policy issues for the next 4 years.

2 minutes ago, nitric said:

You're a Trump apologist and have been pretty transparent about it. No need to backtrack now from your supreme lord.

Nobody's backtracking, Trump is far from perfect and i've been pretty clear about that. No need to stoop to the mainstream media's level by being completely dishonest.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Nobody's backtracking, Trump is far from perfect and i've been pretty clear about that. No need to stoop to the mainstream media's level by being completely dishonest.

You switched parties because of Trump. You’re in a cult without even realizing it. 

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Care to post more discredited stories and run when it's debunked? 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Care to post more discredited stories and run when it's debunked? 

He literally made a thread about the Biden video. Which got debunked. And didn’t acknowledge it and continued to spread his alt right bullshit :D

3 minutes ago, nitric said:

He literally made a thread about the Biden video. Which got debunked. And didn’t acknowledge it and continued to spread his alt right bullshit :D

Talk about being "completely dishonest".. yikes

6 minutes ago, nitric said:

You switched parties because of Trump. You’re in a cult without even realizing it. 

First off, switching implies that I went from Democrat > Republican. I was always unaffiliated up until now, so you're wrong about that.

Secondly, that decision has little to do with Trump. Its more about me becoming more supportive of republican ideals, with the backing of police and the focus on maintaining Law & Order being the main pillars of that.

TBH I don't owe you this level of transparency, but I have nothing to hide or be ashamed about.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

First off, switching implies that I went from Democrat > Republican. I was always unaffiliated up until now, so you're wrong about that.

Secondly, that decision has little to do with Trump. Its more about me becoming more supportive of republican ideals, with the backing of police and the focus on maintaining Law & Order being the main pillars of that.

TBH I don't owe you this level of transparency, but I have nothing to hide or be ashamed about.

Yeah, those suburbs out in CT must be a hot bed of crime for sure. :drake:

It's just a bunch of rich white kids who steal their parents meds. :mj:

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

uh huh.............what republicans "ideals" would that be?

Supposedly their separate from obvious Trump ideals?

23 minutes ago, jehurey said:

uh huh.............what republicans "ideals" would that be?

Supposedly their separate from obvious Trump ideals?

According to the Lincoln project they are.. 

2 hours ago, ChupacabraIII said:

Voted by mail a couple weeks back. :glad:

Living in a blue state :glad:

Living in GODlifornia :glad:

Yep, I tracked my ballot and it was received and verified within 3 days.  If I was in a red state it would have been opened, checked to see who I voted for, and tossed in the trash.  Red states are disgusting filth. 

12 hours ago, lostfool said:

Yep, I tracked my ballot and it was received and verified within 3 days.  If I was in a red state it would have been opened, checked to see who I voted for, and tossed in the trash.  Red states are disgusting filth. 

We are going to have to fact check this statement. You will be notified of our conclusion shortly. 

16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Already voted last Friday. Went to an early voting location, took me about 10 minutes.

Now, make sure you get all your family to do the same there in Texas please. :wow2:

1 hour ago, Ike said:

Now, make sure you get all your family to do the same there in Texas please. :wow2:

Just five minutes ago, right now, I was driving back home and I got that creepy phone call that has been going around.

It sounded like an automated voice, like a version of Siri that sounds like she's depressed or under duress, the voice sounds a bit muffled.

It said: "This is just a test call.........time to stay home...........Stay safe and stay home.......[silently disconnects]"

Edited by jehurey