Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

OFFICIAL ELECTION DAY THREAD

6 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

As they should, I mean nobody else has called it. Trump would need like 75% of the remaining vote, but that's not impossible depending on what's left. 

It shouldn't be called right now.

but the two major counties are heavy Biden, and unless they haven't counted same-day votes, I can't see there being enough Republican votes in all of the other counties.

60% of all voters are in Maricopa County (Phoenix).

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I take no accountability. This was China's fault. My rallies are huge. Fire Fauci.

Posted Images

Just now, nitric said:

The electoral college system is ancient garbo. Literally the dumbest way to decide.

And each state having its own rules for counting and how you can vote is so dumb.

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

PA is gonna be a mess. Theres going to be a hearing tomorrow to see if a sizeable group of mail-in ballots should be invalidated because there were 'issues' with them (not sure the details though).

It coming down to Pennslyvania was always the worst case, not just in a "I want my guy to win" sense but also in a "I just want a landslide one way or the other because I'm sick of the partisan divide and just want to go back to disliking somebody because they rep a different sports team" sense. 

Just now, Twinblade said:

Fox is coming up with some interesting hypothetical scenarios. Their math seems to show that Michigan and Wisconsin might go to Trump.

I see WI going to Trump, MI is having some absentee ballot issue that would favor  Biden.

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Fox is coming up with some interesting hypothetical scenarios. The math seems to show that Michigan and Wisconsin might go to Trump.

LOL no, they aren't.

MSNBC was already talking to a Wisconsin journalist that it looks like its not looking that good for Trump.

The biggest counties in Wisconsin have stopped reporting their numbers.

Milwaukee County is at 36% reporting right now, and that is a huge Biden runaway.

Madison, WI (Dane County) is at 87% reporting, and the amount of voters is very huge, with Biden leading by 53 points.

There simply isn't any other county in Wisconsin that has ENOUGH votes in it to overcome those two big boys. Not to mention the remaining "red" counties already have most of their votes counted.

5 minutes ago, nitric said:

Stupid ass Fox prematurely ejaculated about Arizona. Still waiting for it to be official. Sigh why would anyone believe their horseshit calls.

actually the guy who runs Fox news election projections was the guy Megyn Kelly walked down the hall back in 2012 to speak with, because Karl Rove was bitching about outstanding votes in certain counties.

And Megyn Kelly spoke with their head election stats guy, and he just calmly explained the remaining votes and how there's not enough left for Romney to overcome Obama.

So this has happened before, and this guy has been correct before.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Lol at Biden, hes getting cocky for no reason. I guess he just wants to show that he can stay up past midnight.

Just waiting for Trump’s 2am adderall fueled response. :danylol: