Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

OFFICIAL ELECTION DAY THREAD

1 hour ago, nitric said:

@-GD-X what’s with the 27% if Dade county Absentee ballots not being counted?  Are y’all covering that? It won’t help Biden but could flip a few seats in south FL

no clue. i just got to work. i'm catching up on info now. 

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I take no accountability. This was China's fault. My rallies are huge. Fire Fauci.

Posted Images

Just now, nitric said:

Uhm so Nevada is kinda scary right now. If it flips it could be big trouble. 

Most of them are going to be from heavy Dem-leaning Clark County and all that's remaining is mail in votes. I would expect the gap to widen rather than flip, but we'll see. Not knowing until Thursday when Nevada may very likely be the tipping point state is pretty stressful regardless.

20 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Most of them are going to be from heavy Dem-leaning Clark County and all that's remaining is mail in votes. I would expect the gap to widen rather than flip, but we'll see. Not knowing until Thursday when Nevada may very likely be the tipping point state is pretty stressful regardless.

It's not that heavily democrat though.. It's like 51/47 

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

What will the rednecks do if Trump loses, lay a seige on every government institution with guns?

If it didnt happen with Obama it's probably not gonna happen with Biden. 

11 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

It's not that heavily democrat though.. It's like 51/47 

I think you're looking at the wrong Clark County. It went +10.7 Clinton in 2016 and is currently at +7.5 Biden with in-person votes already counted.

4 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

I think you're looking at the wrong Clark County. It went +10.7 Clinton in 2016 and is currently at +7.5 Biden with in-person votes already counted.

It's also all mail-in votes that have to be counted like pretty much everywhere else. Things are looking pretty good for a Biden win atm.

47 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

If it didnt happen with Obama it's probably not gonna happen with Biden. 

What about protests? The rednecks must have shown up to washington with pitchforks to protest Obama's election for at least a few months. :|