All Things Politics

OFFICIAL ELECTION DAY THREAD

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I take no accountability. This was China's fault. My rallies are huge. Fire Fauci.

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Vini said:

Don't think Biden's gonna need PA

If things keep trending the way it is Biden may not even need PA. 

the Senate republicans in PA delayed the absentee ballot voting so it won't be done until Fri.....  that plan may backfire if Biden doesn't even need PA. 

and then if he still ends up winning PA on Fri too then there is nothing to contest. 

• NPC 1
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

If things keep trending the way it is Biden may not even need PA. 

the Senate republicans in PA delayed the absentee ballot voting so it won't be done until Fri.....  that plan may backfire if Biden doesn't even need PA. 

and then if he still ends up winning PA on Fri too then there is nothing to contest. 

This is the most logical path at this point 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Trump has legal ground to go after states like PA. They’re going to give the benefit of the doubt to mail in ballots with no legible postmark or matching signature, that is ridiculous.

You realize republican senate has fucked with PA polls right? They’ve pushed everything. Do you understand how any of this works or did you read what you said on some QAnon forum?

Edited by nitric

Not even close to a Blue Wave by the way, nor is this a referendum on Trump. It's too close for that

Now do you m'fuckers believe me when I say Trump would've easily won if not for COVID? 

5 minutes ago, Vini said:

Not even close to a Blue Wave by the way, nor is this a referendum on Trump. It's too close for that

Now do you m'fuckers believe me when I say Trump would've easily won if not for COVID? 

Trump's handling of COVID is Trump's fault...not Covid's fault.. lol

16 minutes ago, Vini said:

yeah, and don’t forget that never has a democratically elected president been on the receiving end of so much hostility and negativity from the media, big tech, Hollywood, etc. with so much overwhelming hate you’d think it would be a landslide win for Biden. Even if trump losses he definitely put up a hell of a fight.

also it’s going to be interesting to see how the media’s coverage of covid changes going forward....watch it suddenly dissipate into almost nothing.

The GOP purposely made it inefficient toward the end so they can question its legitimacy as a backup plan. They’ve been trying to cheat since the idea was formulated of mailin ballots being significant for Dems. So yeah Twinkie cheating is definitely going  on. It’s just that it’s happening from your side. 

Edited by nitric