All Things Politics

OFFICIAL ELECTION DAY THREAD

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I take no accountability. This was China's fault. My rallies are huge. Fire Fauci.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

What will the rednecks do if Trump loses, lay a seige on every government institution with guns?

Uhhh it’s the liberals who are consistently responsible for the destruction that’s been happening in numerous cities this year. Republicans will be disappointed but they’ll accept the result.

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Uhhh it’s the liberals who are consistently responsible for the destruction that’s been happening in numerous cities this year. Republicans will be disappointed but they’ll accept the result.

Your supreme leader won't accept the result. What are you talking about? Trump has been calling foul play for WEEKS, with ZERO evidence. He's working his uneducated base well.

Did you have yourself a little dementia moment yourself last night when he declared himself winner?

4 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Fuckin facist. Can’t wait to see him throw a temper tantrum when he loses :kaz:

He's really going to act like a cuck boy tomorrow. 

Very pathetic. No wonder his approval was so low and global standing in the gutter. Childish behavior.

Just now, nitric said:

I wonder what Twinkie thinks of this presidential behavior coming from his supreme leader.

let's try not to make personal jabs itt. it's been surprisingly good, for the most part. 

as an outsider looking in, absolutely shocked how close this ended up being.

above all else, USA seems to have an education problem (or not, depending on your interests). how this much of a country can be susceptible to misinformation and propaganda tactics is beyond me. the intelligence of the average american will be the reason that USA will eventually go from a global superpower to probably being a second world country.

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

let's try not to make personal jabs itt. it's been surprisingly good, for the most part. 

How is it a personal Jab to ask what Twinblade thinks about Trump's behavior?  

unless you think Twinblade will respond with something to further embarrass himself? lol