All Things Politics

OFFICIAL ELECTION DAY THREAD

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I take no accountability. This was China's fault. My rallies are huge. Fire Fauci.

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

yeah, and don’t forget that never has a democratically elected president been on the receiving end of so much hostility and negativity from the media, big tech, Hollywood, etc. with so much overwhelming hate you’d think it would be a landslide win for Biden. Even if trump losses he definitely put up a hell of a fight.

also it’s going to be interesting to see how the media’s coverage of covid changes going forward....watch it suddenly dissipate into almost nothing.

You seem to forget Trump beat Hilary by a razor thin margin.... stop acting as if he ran away with it last time. 

Edited by Goukosan
38 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

yeah, and don’t forget that never has a democratically elected president been on the receiving end of so much hostility and negativity from the media, big tech, Hollywood, etc. with so much overwhelming  

And from the people. He has one of the lowest approval and highest disapproval (averages) in history.

And it's because he does unpopular things. That's not anyone elses fault but his own.

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

So its not because of COVID it's because of Trump's own actions. 

Trump completely and utterly failed at a COVID response I said it back in April. 

But then again his base could've turned on him if he did take the virus seriously anyway.

Point is Trump got fucked in the ass by COVID and he backed right into it. 

Edited by Vini