Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

OFFICIAL ELECTION DAY THREAD

11 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Democrats are being shady af....naturally the republicans are upset. But I don't see them trying to burn the building down (a popular liberal tactic) so i'd consider them pretty peaceful overall.

No they're not.

What is your proof?

I'll wait.

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I take no accountability. This was China's fault. My rallies are huge. Fire Fauci.

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Vini said:

Not even close to a Blue Wave by the way, nor is this a referendum on Trump. It's too close for that

Now do you m'fuckers believe me when I say Trump would've easily won if not for COVID? 

Nope. Trump lost by 4 million votes, at least.

He's losing even worse than he lost to Clinton.

7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Trump has legal ground to go after states like PA. They’re going to give the benefit of the doubt to mail in ballots with no legible postmark or matching signature, that is ridiculous.

No, the court already ruled on matching signature.

And there rules are already clear on legible postmarks, and does not appear to be a rampant issue that is going to effect the 1.7 million ballots.

they're going to get counted, and Biden is probably going to beat Trump with about a million extra votes to spare.

So, yeah............go ahead and remove the handful that don't have legible postmarks. Biden can afford to lose those, easily.

11 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

You are literally putting words in my mouth right now :| Biden flipped Arizona and I didn't criticize that decision at all....dont be delusional.

18 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Democrats are being shady af..

🤣