Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

OFFICIAL ELECTION DAY THREAD

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

I think Trump is fighting a losing battle. While there is a very big chance that there was some cheating (look up the poll watching) I think in the end it probably wouldn't have made a huge difference overall.

No, why do you tell us what has been discovered by the "poll watching"

Why is it that you never seem to actually post things to back up what you are saying?

Why don't you actually "look it up", because we're going to question you on it every single time.

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I take no accountability. This was China's fault. My rallies are huge. Fire Fauci.

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, why do you tell us what has been discovered by the "poll watching"

Why is it that you never seem to actually post things to back up what you are saying?

Why don't you actually "look it up", because we're going to question you on it every single time.

The poll watching shit is honestly some of the most moronic shit I've ever. Like how did half of the country become retarded? 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, nitric said:

GA is on the road to a FLIP.

90k votes remain. Biden needs 55% of these votes to win and so far its been a 3.41:1 split from mail in ballot updates today.

Holy shit if this happens 

27 minutes ago, nitric said:

GA is on the road to a FLIP.

90k votes remain. Biden needs 55% of these votes to win and so far its been a 3.41:1 split from mail in ballot updates today.

Is it basically only the remainder of Fulton county? 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

They were armed. Like this is the shit Trump wants. 

Gee I wished we had some sort of way to counter this.

Like some armed men in uniforms.

Wtf, just waste them.

Edited by MalaXmaS
7 hours ago, Ike said:

Surely the cops should step in and do something? We need law and order right @Twinblade

These patriots have had to watch for 4 years as the Democrats used every unethical and dirty practice in the book to try to get Trump out of office. Naturally they are frustrated and on edge but I doubt any violence will break out (unlike what would happen if Biden lost).

• NPC 2