Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Trump still plans on having even more rallies

:lul: :lul:

Get it all out of your system, make this your farwell tour, because come January 20th these fagfests wont be on taxpayers dime anymore, and considering they're broke and begging for money to pay for their campagin debt they're going to have to start charging people. No more air force one, no more police security

YOU ABOUT TO LOSE YO JOB

I'll put $5 down and say that he will claim that a person is dead in Arizona, or Nevada, or Georgia, or Michigan, or Pennsylvania..........and the news will locate the old lady and interview her, and she will be like "huh? I ain't dead!":tom:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

I'll put $5 down and say that he will claim that a person is dead in Arizona, or Nevada, or Georgia, or Michigan, or Pennsylvania..........and the news will locate the old lady and interview her, and she will be like "huh? I ain't dead!":tom:

and she dated an illegal mexican to booth. 

43 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I dont think Trump will ever stop doing rallies actually. I'm sure he's probably thinking how he could do tours and charge for tickets and just stand there and ramble for 90 minutes then on to the next town. That or a streaming show.

Yeah  i was reading about such a theory last night. He would do the political equivalent of a mob protection racket.

Some Republican in Tennessee is trying to run for office, Trump insinuates that he will bad mouth him on twitter unless he pays for "speaking fees" and hold rallies to help him win election.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah  i was reading about such a theory last night. He would do the political equivalent of a mob protection racket.

Some Republican in Tennessee is trying to run for office, Trump insinuates that he will bad mouth him on twitter unless he pays for "speaking fees" and hold rallies to help him win election.

People have been saying his next step would be a network, which I feel is stupid but he's stupid and self obsessed so yeah he could go that route. He would make much more money just doing an Alex Jones style grift. 

absolutely he should never quit, Biden is a crooked old fraudster that needs to be exposed. him and his army of evil thugs and goons that stole this election need to be stopped.

let their blood run out in the streets, these radical democrats need to be eradicated once and for all, they have no place in civilized society. Never respect or listen to a thing Biden says. Treat them like they've treated Trump for the past 4 years, they rigged this election from the start and are now celebrating the fact that they did it.

Trump is still president and should be for the next 4 years. Hell even more after how he's been treated.

KAGA you scumbags! Fuck any criminal Biden cuck on here! 👆🤣

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Bodycount V said:

absolutely he should never quit, Biden is a crooked old fraudster that needs to be exposed. him and his army of evil thugs and goons that stole this election need to be stopped.

let their blood run out in the streets, these radical democrats need to be eradicated once and for all, they have no place in civilized society. Never respect or listen to a thing Biden says. Treat them like they've treated Trump for the past 4 years, they rigged this election from the start and are now celebrating the fact that they did it.

Trump is still president and should be for the next 4 years. Hell even more after how he's been treated.

:umad:

• Ben 1
1 hour ago, Bodycount V said:

KAGA?

Keep America Great Again?

How does that work you stupid canuck?

4 hours ago, Bodycount V said:

Okay Quebecer. 

On 2020-11-09 at 11:57 AM, jehurey said:

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyup.

called it.

• dead 2
On 2020-11-09 at 9:57 AM, jehurey said:

Has already happened