All Things Politics

TWITTER PERMANENTLY SUSPENDS TRUMP ACCOUNT

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He really is a SW poster lmfao. Now I expect him to come back soon with a bandodging account and something stupid like DonaldJTrump_1

i literally thought the same thing  - @theREALrealDonaldTtrump

Posted Images

his email service providers are cutting his email addresses off to prevent them from sending emails to his base for more campaign donations.

they have got to be absolutely stewing if they are cutting off his ability to grift.

28 minutes ago, jehurey said:

his email service providers are cutting his email addresses off to prevent them from sending emails to his base for more campaign donations.

they have got to be absolutely stewing if they are cutting off his ability to grift.

How is it ok to suddenly suppress someone from saying ANYTHING through ANY platform? Big tech is a joke. BLM and Antifa members have PUBLICALLY called for people's deaths on these same platforms and nobody seemed to care.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

How is it ok to suddenly suppress someone from saying ANYTHING through ANY platform? Big tech is a joke. BLM and Antifa members have PUBLICALLY called for people's deaths on these same platforms and nobody seemed to care.

really?

show me where BLM and antifa has PUBLICALLY called for people's deaths on those same platforms.

I'll wait.

50 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

How strong is that kool-aid you're drinking? 

They're supposed to let Trump tell his base to try again, maybe they succeeded in killing a few senators this time. 

Wait until then to stop him? 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

lol I feel for you man, You were nearly undatable before becoming a Trump cultist. 

14 hours ago, Twinblade said:

How is it ok to suddenly suppress someone from saying ANYTHING through ANY platform?  

Cool let me post a few threads about politics in the System Wars section of this forum and see what you do.

Edited by Substatic
  • Haha 1
14 hours ago, Twinblade said:

How is it ok to suddenly suppress someone from saying ANYTHING through ANY platform? 

Didn't you just ban Remij for posting videogame spoilers?  So you take videogame spoilers more seriously than inciting violence and insurrection? 

How about we start posting political threads on the main board, would you let that fly or would it get "suppressed"? 

Oh that's right, if someone breaks the rules they get banned.  Same with Trump. 

LAW and ORDER!! 

15 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Cool let me post a few threads about politics in the System Wars section of this forum and see what you do.

This kid tries to be big by threatening people to ban them if they say anything against him lmfao. VirginBlade will always stay a cuck

We should all follow a one party system like the CCP, no one who opposes Joe Biden should be allowed to speak. Deplatform all who oppose King Joe and the impending crowning ceremony. Dissenters shall be fired and have their livelihood taken away.

I hear there's a few Trump supporters held up in an attic somewhere, we should find them.

Edited by Bodycount N.S
15 minutes ago, Bodycount N.S said:

We should all follow a one party system like the CCP, no one who opposes Joe Biden should be allowed to speak. Deplatform all who oppose King Joe and the impending crowning ceremony. Dissenters shall be fired and have their livelihood taken away.

I hear there's a few Trump supporters held up in an attic somewhere, we should find them.

Isn't that what Trump wanted? Anyone who opposes him to be "locked up"......lol

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Isn't that what Trump wanted? Anyone who opposes him to be "locked up"......lol

Bodycunt doesn’t know the first two years of trumps regime was a one party government