Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

This is the worst report I’ve seen yet on the insurrection

6 hours ago, Bodycount N.S said:

It was a simple protest until some bad actors came in and the shit hit the fan. Pretty much like every BLM 'protest' for the past year

especially when you set the precedent that not only is this behaviour acceptable, you can even influence the media and the way people think if you make a big enough stink, I don't blame Trump supporters for following the example set all year.

This is of course quickly labeled terrorism as the left loves to call white people terrorists for some reason. :rofl: You aren't reclaiming the arab guy with a turban and a big beard image and putting it on some blonde people. STOP TRYING. :rofl: it's so dumb.

TERRORIST =

597a3306b50ab11d008b4e3c?width=1100&form

Bad actors?

Are you stupid?

There is literally a ton of evidence about these people with plastic cuffs, and in body armor trying to look for politicians to take hostage.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Still thinking they can just steal an election and use mass censorship on half the population without any repercussions The real heart of America resides within these heroes, these true patriots

Fucking disgusting  

Dumbass switched to lemming just to get skullfucked so he resorts to trolling and being stupid as fuck  I don’t take him seriously anymore 

Posted Images

Couple of more pieces of news related to the attack.

They had a funeral procession for the fallen officer, Brian Sicknick, this afternoon.

Unfortunately, the Capitol PD has lost another officer who has killed himself in an apparent suicide.

An off-duty Capitol Police officer has died by apparent suicide days after the department lost an officer during the Capitol riots

John L. Dorman
Sun, January 10, 2021, 10:53 AM CST

The federal law enforcement agency confirmed the Jan. 9 death of Officer Howard Liebengood, 51, who worked with the US Senate.

"The United States Capitol Police is deeply saddened by the off-duty death of Office Howard Liebengood, age 51. He was assigned to the Senate Division, and has been with the Department since April 2005. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family, friends, and colleagues. We ask that his family, and other USCP officers' and their families' privacy be respected during this profoundly difficult time."

The cause of death was an apparent suicide, according to several sources. It remains unclear whether his death is connected to the Capitol riots - which led to the death of another Capitol Police officer.

Capitol Police union chair Gus Papathanasiou released a statement praising Liebengood's service.

"We mourn the death of a friend and colleague who worked alongside us to protect the lives of the Members of Congress, their staff and all who serve at the US Capitol," he wrote. "He was among the officers who responded to the rioting at the US Capitol on January 6. We pay tribute to his service and we grieve for the loss of a fellow officer."

On 2021-01-09 at 4:03 PM, Bodycount N.S said:

It was a simple protest until some bad actors came in and the shit hit the fan. Pretty much like every BLM 'protest' for the past year

especially when you set the precedent that not only is this behaviour acceptable, you can even influence the media and the way people think if you make a big enough stink, I don't blame Trump supporters for following the example set all year.

This is of course quickly labeled terrorism as the left loves to call white people terrorists for some reason. :rofl: You aren't reclaiming the arab guy with a turban and a big beard image and putting it on some blonde people. STOP TRYING. :rofl: it's so dumb.

TERRORIST =

597a3306b50ab11d008b4e3c?width=1100&form

Time to time even I'm taken back at how openly racist and ignorant some of you guys can be. 

9 minutes ago, Bodycount N.S said:

what's racist about it? You have the IQ of a peanut, don't even game and only post here for lifestyle wars.com. 

Fucking hack bastard.

You post WAY more lifestyle shit than anyone in this forum. You're basically the racist Elliott Rogers of this and will most likely take someone's life because you're an incel. Probably your own. 

26 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You post WAY more lifestyle shit than anyone in this forum. You're basically the racist Elliott Rogers of this and will most likely take someone's life because you're an incel. Probably your own. 

:rofl:going to join Malakius in the ban half the forum group level of butthurt?

look honestly liquid, gouko and nitric. i've probably know you guys for 20+ years at this point, nothing that you preach is worth hating anybody for. This whole political divide is dumb as hell, nobody is far gone enough to disown somebody for their political beliefs. this is one of the dumbest things i've ever encountered in my entire existence on this earth.  None of this is real or matters at all. I don't think BLM are terrorists nor do I think Trump supporters are.

A lot of Trump supporters have pretty much experienced the black experience. Harassed by the gov't or police, looked down upon, treated like domestic terrorists, and even worse, some are disowned by friends and family.

I have no doubt trump supporters could give less of a shit about what anybody thinks at this point, as do i think that after the complete de-platforming of trump, that something is fishy as hell about this election. This is not exactly a normal situation and i don't blame any trump supporter for rioting, or feeling like shit after how he/they were treated.

there is nothing terrorist about rioting/stirring up hell if you feel you've been wronged by the government, systematically. if Trump had even one positive story this past 4 years no one would argue the election results. However, everything considered, it does seem that Trump has been targeted unfairly.

that being said, targeting his supporters and labelling them as terrorists is probably the worst thing you can do, becuase after that there's really no coming back or making amends. There's nothing terrorist about contesting election results or storming some dumb government building. any death that occurred were probably because of some nutjobs tagged along, like every protest/riot over the past year.

Edited by Bodycount N.S

One of the organizers had already said, back in December, that certain Republican congressional members were feeding him information for the January 6th rally that he was organizing, and how to "put maximum pressure".

One lead organizer of last week's "Stop the Steal" rally that morphed into an attack against the U.S. Capitol claims that GOP congressmen Paul Gosar and Andy Biggs of Arizona, and congressman Mo Brooks of Alabama all participated in planning of the Jan. 6 catastrophe.

As CNN points out, Arizona resident and pro-Trump activist Ali Alexander implicated the three members of the House of Representatives during a December livestream on Periscope, where he told followers the four of them had been "planning something big."

“I’m the guy who came up with the idea of January 6 when I was talking with Congressman Gosar, Congressman Andy Biggs, and Congressman Mo Brooks. So we’re the four guys who came up with a January 6 event — #DoNotCertify — and it was to build momentum and pressure, and then on the day change hearts and minds of congresspeoples who weren’t yet decided, or saw everyone outside and said, ‘I can’t be on the other side of that mob,’” Alexander said in a livestream on Dec. 29.

I saw that today. Actually looks like fun.  LOL when they figured out the balcony and stairs are a good way to climb up. Sounds like security brought absolutely nothing that day. 

"Hello? Mooom?  Yah, I was a badass1- excuse me , - yeah. I was one of the first ones in!"

:D

On 2021-01-11 at 5:32 PM, Bodycount N.S said:

there is nothing terrorist about rioting/stirring up hell if you feel you've been wronged by the government, systematically. if Trump had even one positive story this past 4 years no one would argue the election results. However, everything considered, it does seem that Trump has been targeted unfairly.

He called Nigerian immigrants and the country a shithole country. 

Dude, Nigeria has been through A LOT, because of the great ol' white.  And actually, their immigrants are some of the most hardest working people, and nowadays, they even surpass average college IQ test scores compared to Europeans (look it up. there's a city in Nigeria where motherfuckers are wallopping tests., even using westernized tests and standards).

That is after all that colonialism African dictatorship, etc. etc.  For the record, I think the entire continent of Africa and what it means to be 'African' has been 1100% influenced and defined by white blood. There's no way around that responsibility.  

So, when a sitting president, fucking says a comment like that (he coupled it by saying "why don't we get excellent immigrants like people from Norway??),

what do you think that continues to do to Africans and folk??  Then indirectly (dog whistling cunt) to White-Black images and relations? 

Either you don't get it, feel it, or see it, because it hasn't directly effected you.  that trash N****** can get out of here after an outburst like that.

p2.

On DAY 1:  He swooped in like a racist grandfather from hell. Made some really weird cartoonish boasts, and,.. somehow it flipped a switch in some really inbred people's minds.  Travel ban? He just picked 6 or 7 brown countries he didn't like ffs. It was't strategic or practical. He didn't even care. He wanted to make it pubically okay to be anti Muslim. And for a couple months, it was, while some of us more heart or intelligent thought deep enough to cringe..cringe. You don't think that further fueled and fired up his base's boil?  This is precisely what he's been doing all along.

P3

As far as trump supporters getting the black treatment,

I don't know what you're talking about. I don't see political spectrums. We're all equal individuals. I think they're just being a victim. What about all them riots they keep doing?  Try hearing that for centuries. And you'll just begin to see how upset black folk and other flk have been about , well, every reaction to racism.

All america had to do was lol let black people kneel and say BLM after another cop shoots. White america just couldn't leave even that alone. the shit they're upset about is lunacy. You to not see the damage he did and seeded into old-school (well I guess not so old school) SHITHOLE racist ideas, I think you missed the point. There wasn't a positive story for the dumb mutherfrucker because he based all his actions on 'what will inbreds like,' including how he behaved with foreign threats and allies ffs. This is not a joke.

Edited by kokujin
11 hours ago, jehurey said:

One of the organizers had already said, back in December, that certain Republican congressional members were feeding him information for the January 6th rally that he was organizing, and how to "put maximum pressure".

This is how you know trump is a fucking liar. When anything hits the fan, people crumble quickly and it goes to shit. Trump claims the entire universe is against him, yet not a single hit job on him turns up anything. 

On 2021-01-08 at 9:30 PM, jehurey said:

One of the excuses I've heard is: iT CaNt Be An InSuRrEcTiOn CuZ tHeRe'S nO cOoRdInAtIoN!!!

So, like in those third world countries, people storming the capitol in Ecuador or Sudan, or those rushing the embassy in Benghazi.........are they saying those were the SMART COORDINATED PEOPLE rushing in?:martin:

And yet you won't apply this same logic to antifa because of their lack of centralized coordination. The amount of double think that comes out of you babbling morons has no limits.

9 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

And yet you won't apply this same logic to antifa because of their lack of centralized coordination. The amount of double think that comes out of you babbling morons has no limits.

Lol you're still comparing this to BLM marches? 

47 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You lunatics are intentionally trying not to, because those were countless times worse.

No they weren’t you seditious fucktard. Go to Saudi Arabia, they have the perfect type of lifestyle for your ass.