Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Is it safe to say Donald Trump has brought out the worst in everyone?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He just exposed the filth that was always in plain sight, mainly the mainstream media.  It's them who constantly added oil to the fire and turned smoothbrains into complete parroting retards who

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP   GOD BLESS AMERICA

Cooke once again comparing a riot and looting to insurrection 😂🤣😂🤣

He just exposed the filth that was always in plain sight, mainly the mainstream media. 

It's them who constantly added oil to the fire and turned smoothbrains into complete parroting retards who now call half of the American population "terrorists"... :laff: :rofls:

Edited by bhytre
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
39 minutes ago, bhytre said:

He just exposed the filth that was always in plain sight, mainly the mainstream media. 

It's them who constantly added oil to the fire and turned smoothbrains into complete parroting retards who now call half of the American population "terrorists"... :laff: :rofls:

You are an idiot

3 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

:wonder:

Not really.

What have I noticed though is that republicans can't seem to realize that they are wrong.

Before admitting that they fucked up, they'll try to convince everyone that both sides are the same, that BLM protests were equally as bad, that both democrats and republicans don't care about us.

Even after showing them how wrong they are, they will try to deflect the argument by saying Trump is not responsible, that the protests were pacific in nature.

In other words, they are out of their fucking minds.

If they can't rationalize it their twisted way and have everyone on board, they will completely go off a tangent and make up some stupid shit as to why they are the victims of their own actions.

Edited by MalaXmaS

absolutely. brought out the worst in good liberals too. feek he makes me mad lol. shit was a cartoon. his opening Rally was  book out of North Korea/Hitler no joke. Blatant attacks at certain folks, and no one batted an eye lid. a fucking wall, that was never built, and folks were just like "yup yp. reality."

thing is tho, trump let us see that HALF of America has been secretely racist dude. I honestly that was a smaller number. like 10 million or 20 million max.

Edited by kokujin
22 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Oh look another both sides post from Cooke 😐

Cooke is living in the best timeline he could. During the Civil rights Era he'd have work extra hard to make it sound like an even playing field and pointing out how unruly the coloreds were too. 

40 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Cooke is living in the best timeline he could. During the Civil rights Era he'd have work extra hard to make it sound like an even playing field and pointing out how unruly the coloreds were too. 

It's weird how you guys twist everything I say into something it's not just so you can attack me.

3 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

It's weird how you guys twist everything I say into something it's not just so you can attack me.

That's not what's happening. It's been explained at least a dozen times what you do. Anything you don't agree with you either give an absurdist concept of the argument method. 

Ok, that's one thing but then you actually make truly absurd issues yourself like what actress is playing a low budget superhero. 

On 2021-01-11 at 4:24 PM, bhytre said:

Pretty much

11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Pretty much

............what white nationalist extremists like you prefer to believe.

No, Trump has brought out..............people like you, and your extremist views that are operating on pure hate.

Just now, jehurey said:

............what white nationalist extremists like you prefer to believe.

No, Trump has brought out..............people like you, and your extremist views that are operating on pure hate.

Nah, we're just normal ass people. It flipped the switch on you psychos and you've been on a warpath ever since.

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

Nah, we're just normal ass people. It flipped the switch on you psychos and you've been on a warpath ever since.

No, you just demonstrated last Wednesday that people like you are not normal.

You guys are the psychos.

Remember.............you literally said on this forum that you would support fascism as long as it was your political party in power.

And you TRIED to call yourself "normal.":tom: