So I take it the new Ratchet actually sucks?

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everytime I scroll systemwars these days all I see is Remij waving his collection plate hoping for some AAA Sony leftovers.  

Remji just trying to convince himself that his $2k+ setup was so totally worth it to play emulators and beg for ports.  

I actually just finished it. Game was seriously fantastic. If it wasn’t for Returnal it would be my GOTY. I’m hoping they make an expansion with Rivet and Kit.   Insomniac is one of my top 3

12 minutes ago, JonbX said:

If you want to hear people talk about playing games i may suggest a different forum 🤷‍♂️

Lol that too. I think only 5 of us talk about playing games lol 

I actually just finished it. Game was seriously fantastic. If it wasn’t for Returnal it would be my GOTY. I’m hoping they make an expansion with Rivet and Kit.

Insomniac is one of my top 3 devs in the game right now

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • aitch 1

After they gushed over the graphics they realized it was just another Ratchet game...

...and actually the buggiest one at that.

There's a reason why Sony fanboys are still saying Returnal is their GOTY :hest: 

47 minutes ago, Remij said:

After they gushed over the graphics they realized it was just another Ratchet game...

There's a reason why Sony fanboys are still saying Returnal is their GOTY :hest: 

Stop port begging

• Geese 1
57 minutes ago, Remij said:

Both are phenomenal and only available exclusively on PS5. What a console. :wow2:

Also MS Studios, Bethesda’s console exclusive only experienced on PS5. :lawd:

7 hours ago, Remij said:

Hermits talking about bugs :D I’m dead. 

it’s a great game :D just accept it :D 

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

Hermits talking about bugs :D I’m dead. 

it’s a great game :D just accept it :D 

It's the buggiest Ratchet game dude... no amount of deflection is going to change that.

PS5 is actually the buggiest most half assed console Sony's ever produced as well.

And nah...its another Ramshit game... nobody.. and I repeat.. nobody gave a fuck about this franchise before :tom:

9 hours ago, Remij said:

and what's Xbox's game of the year so far? :lebron:

Just now, Remij said:

I dont care

I mean there is literally NOTHING to care about game wise so far this year for Xbox... so you're actually right for once. 

So what about PC, what's the game of the year so far on the beggar box? :lebron:

It takes two probably.

Maybe Nier personally.

Possibly Persona 5 Strikers.

Could be Nioh 2.

Loop Hero is sick.

There still MH Stories 2, the Great Ace Attorney, Forza Horizon 5, Halo Infinite, Kena, The Ascent, 12 Minutes, Tales of Arise, and more to go though so no sense prematurely saying..

• Haha 1