So what are your travel plans if all things go accordingly?

6 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

No clue. I had to put my vacations on hold because a sibling is getting chemo. Afterwards, I would love to go to the mountains. It can be anywhere. 

Come visit Seattle and the PNW. 

• Like 1

Probably not much tbh. Bought a house in November and got a puppy a couple months ago. Smaller weekendish trips most likely, maybe swing a larger snowboard trip, would like to get back to kicking horse/reve. Maybe get down to Utah. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

Vegas at the end of the month.

Been there 4 times since March. In march it was empty with heavy covid restrictions. Last month, it was packed with all restrictions lifted.

it feels weird to see people getting together without so much as wearing a mask. If they're vaccinated its a different story, but i find it hard to believe so many morbidly obese shit stains at a buffet or a bar give a fuck when it's clear by looking at them they don't care about any aspects of themselves. I was about ready to punch some fat fucks face in who was almost at dry humping level of my brother and was coughing without turning away and without a mask in a restaurant line.

Needless to say im not going back any time soon with the new variant cases being prevelant in Nevada.

27 minutes ago, Delita said:

Been there 4 times since March. In march it was empty with heavy covid restrictions. Last month, it was packed with all restrictions lifted.

it feels weird to see people getting together without so much as wearing a mask. If they're vaccinated its a different story, but i find it hard to believe so many morbidly obese shit stains at a buffet or a bar give a fuck when it's clear by looking at them they don't care about any aspects of themselves. I was about ready to punch some fat fucks face in who was almost at dry humping level of my brother and was coughing without turning away and without a mask in a restaurant line.

Needless to say im not going back any time soon with the new variant cases being prevelant in Nevada.

i miss vegas. i may hit it next january. it's too hot there right now. 

7 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i miss vegas. i may hit it next january. it's too hot there right now. 

It feels like death. 

I was there a few weeks ago for the NHL playoffs and everyone was wearing hockey jerseys and drinking yard sized fat tuesdays like nothing in 115 degree weather. Fuck that :scared: 

• Haha 2
Just now, Delita said:

It feels like death. 

I was there a few weeks ago for the NHL playoffs and everyone was wearing hockey jerseys and drinking yard sized fat tuesdays like nothing in 115 degree weather. Fuck that :scared: 

yeah, i'll wait :D i definitely want to do some camping in the mountains this fall, with a trip to vegas/LA in january. 

41 minutes ago, Delita said:

42 minutes ago, Delita said:

I couldn't give less of a shit about this covid crap anymore so I don't care. I'm going to go have some fun. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I couldn't give less of a shit about this covid crap anymore so I don't care. I'm going to go have some fun. 

I mean aren't you fully vaccinated?  

Maybe they aren't Vaxed so they give a crap about potentially catching Covid19.