Steam Deck struggles to maintain 60fps on medium settings in Doom Eternal

37 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Looking pretty insecure there Jerry.

Why are the Sheep so spooked by this device? 

You really seem to be pushing the "sheep are insecure" narrative.

It makes you look insecure.:reg:

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lmao Gabe Gear

Goukosan waited months to get some trash port of DOOM Eternal on Swhit running at 576/720p and looking like a PS3 game.     DOOM Eternal | Switch VS PS4 | Graphics Comparison & FPS - You

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

JonB, Voidler, Twinblade and the diplomat are sheep?   You skipped right over the performance and battery life concerns and went right into your fasle narrative building again :umad:

Where were the performance concerns when it came to Switch?

So Steamdeck might not be able to run the most demanding games that well. You can still adjust settings to increase performance, with Switch you just didn't get the games at all and this applied to a hell of a lot of games from that generation .

Fact - On day 1 Steam Deck will have a larger library of games that Switch will ever have

Fact - On day 1 Steam Deck will have more apps and be capable of doing more than the Switch ever will

You can't win this. :cmpunk1:

As for battery, we saw with Switch that sheep don't leave the house to play games so what does it matter.

• dead 1
2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

So Steamdeck might not be able to run the most demanding games that well. You can still adjust settings to increase performance, with Switch you just didn't get the games at all and this applied to a hell of a lot of games from that generation .

Fact - On day 1 Steam Deck will have a larger library of games that Switch will ever have

Fact - On day 1 Steam Deck will have more apps and be capable of doing more than the Switch ever will

As for battery, we saw with Switch that sheep don't leave the house to play games so what does it matter.

And it's fucking HILARIOUS watching these dipshits ACT like they do.  

No self respecting 30+ year old is going to be gaming on the go like that... LMAO what the fuck iz u doin with your life if you are? :hest: 

At home... sure, play that shit... and on the toilet.. fuck it why not?  But REALLY, you're playing more than 2 hours "on the go"... lmfao don't give me that shit.  Them shits is always near a plug.

And dude, you absolutely OBLITERATED the sheep with your facts.  The library on day 1 DEMOLISHES the Switch..  And you'll be able to emulate all the best Nintendo games anyway :kaz: 

They DED :deadronda:

32 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Can we have the option to ban jerry from threads?

I remember when you clowned him about having a GTX970 and he was crying that it was great and better than the consoles.. and I stuck up for him... and now anything that isn't a 3090 connected to an OLED is a piece of shit :tom: 

The guy... the one with the 60hz 1200p scratched up monitor that just last year said was awesome and better than the consoles.. :ovolol: 

The guy that waited 3 years to buy a PS4 console and had no issues not playing 3 years of PS4 games.... and then got a PS5 day one and anything else is a piece of shit :tom: 

That guy with the PS5 that he doesn't even use and has only played PS4 games on thus far :tom: 

He's the biggest fucking hypocrite ever... because he used to say that I gloated about my PC... but I never even talked about my shit unless asked or there was some kind of benchmark thread.. and I only fucked around and trolled you about it.. and you equally trolled me about it too.  All along that guy was harboring some SERIOUS butthurt... and he's trying so hard to gatekeep me and anyone else on the forum who doesn't have a 3090 connected to an OLED.. :rofl: 

Hypochurey :mickeyj:

3 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Switch wasn't touted to be as powerful as a One X dip shit, so obviously if steam deck can't run last gen games properly then of course there would be performance concerns..... :umad:

Those performance concerns were raised by a non sheep (JonB) and again you try to dodge steam decks performance concerns by bringing up Switch's.  As if that somehow negates Steam decks performance concerns.  

Fact - Steam deck is not a threat to Switch or any mainstream system for that matter. 

Fact - Steam deck will have little to no games built from the ground up for it. 

Fact - its a machine for enthusiasts, who will get the most of it.  Outside of that niche it will be DOA. 

You keep projecting the all of the cristism of steam deck on sheep when those weren't even raised by sheep.. 

You're doing that as a tactic to not actually address those cristisms raised by non-sheep. 

And did you seriously say where was the the performance concerns for Switch? did you see you made this thread?  Have you missed all of JonB's performance concerns threads for Switch for the last 4.5 years? 

Have you been living under a rock? 

None of that pushback you gave applies to JonB, Twinblade etc. 

Nice try though. 

Edited by Goukosan
8 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Switch wasn't touted to be as powerful as a One X dip shit, so obviously if steam deck can't run last gen games properly then of course there would be performance concerns..... :umad:

Those performance concerns were raised by a non sheep (JonB) and again you try to dodge steam decks performance concerns by bringing up Switch's.  As if that somehow negates Steam decks performance concerns.  

Fact - Steam deck is not a threat to Switch or any mainstream system for that matter. 

Fact - Steam deck will have little to no games built from the ground up for it. 

Fact - its a machine for enthusiasts, who will get the most of it.  Outside of that niche it will be DOA. 

You keep projecting the all of the cristism of steam deck on sheep when those weren't even raised by sheep.. 

You're doing that as a tactic to not actually address those cristisms raised by non-sheep. 

And did you seriously say where was the the performance concerns for Switch? did you see you made this thread?  Have you missed all of JonB's performance concerns threads for Switch for the last 4.5 years? 

Have you been living under a rock? 

None of that pushback you gave applies to JonB, Twinblade etc. 

Nice try though. 

People like slow jonny ripped on Switch performance from day 1, asking how it was going to handle next gen games.

Switch either didn’t or it received incredly downgraded ports. Sheep didn’t care, sheep were happy with their product. Why then should anyone care if the Deck can’t support these games fully? At least it can try since all will be available, and settings can be configured.

Your top fact confirms what we already knew. Sheep are feeling threatened. Everybody here has already said it won’t be a threat to Switch. It will not outsell the Switch, it will not steal games away from the Switch, so why then are sheep acting like it will? Why do you need to reiterate what we already know? Its like sheep are feeling emasculated by having a more powerful handheld on the market. Relax I’m sure Switch 2 isn’t that far away.

Your second fact about no games being built for it….umm does it matter? People are acting like this is a Vita. The advantage of Deck is that support is built in and guaranteed. It will always have games as long as Steam exists. Hell it has Gog too.

Sure it won’t have any exclusives built from the ground up but people here rip on PC for that too which either has its exclusives ported eventually, or the games that remain exclusive are often “nerdmit” mmorpgs or strategy games. However ask our friend @Substatic and he will confirm that hasn’t stopped PC from winning year after year after year and having the most games.

And lastly yup it’s a niche for enthusiasts nobody is denying that and nobody is saying otherwise but for enthusiasts it has a hell ot a lot to offer. Was the Wii U not a console only for a niche? And sheep loved that right?

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Remij said:

And it's fucking HILARIOUS watching these dipshits ACT like they do.  

No self respecting 30+ year old is going to be gaming on the go like that... LMAO what the fuck iz u doin with your life if you are? :hest: 

At home... sure, play that shit... and on the toilet.. fuck it why not?  But REALLY, you're playing more than 2 hours "on the go"... lmfao don't give me that shit.  Them shits is always near a plug.

And dude, you absolutely OBLITERATED the sheep with your facts.  The library on day 1 DEMOLISHES the Switch..  And you'll be able to emulate all the best Nintendo games anyway :kaz: 

They DED :deadronda:

Not only does it have the biggest library day 1 but I would assume most people here have over 500 games on Steam already and that’s a lowball figure. I’m close to 1000 already and I’ve slowed down a lot the past few years. Take away the trash that gets handed out for free, and a number of games that just wont work on it and that still leaves hundreds of games I’ll own and be able to play on day 1. Nothing else compares. The only thing that would come close would be a 1st gen PS3 with the full PS1/PS2 backwards compatibility but even then I would bet more people have more on Steam.

Sheep are acting like this is Vita 2 and if it doesnt have exclusives built for it then its dead with no games 🙄

Emulation of Nintendo systems  lmao you’ll be able to have ALL the NES/SNES/N64 classics available day 1 rather than being drip fed whatever scraps Nintendo throws your way. It will have Gamecube support before Switch too even though Sheep are begging for it. I tried GC on a Ryzen 4500U, Starfox Adventures was a little choppy when pushing for 60fps but you can probably tinker with that or go for 30 as a lot of games intended anyway. The games are definitely playable and I’m guessing the Deck will have more clout to it than my APU. No idea how other emulators would fare on it, I guess we will have to wait and see.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

People like slow jonny ripped on Switch performance from day 1, asking how it was going to handle next gen games.

Switch either didn’t or it received incredly downgraded ports. Sheep didn’t care, sheep were happy with their product. Why then should anyone care if the Deck can’t support these games fully? At least it can try since all will be available, and settings can be configured.

Your top fact confirms what we already knew. Sheep are feeling threatened. Everybody here has already said it won’t be a threat to Switch. It will not outsell the Switch, it will not steal games away from the Switch, so why then are sheep acting like it will? Why do you need to reiterate what we already know? Its like sheep are feeling emasculated by having a more powerful handheld on the market. Relax I’m sure Switch 2 isn’t that far away.

Your second fact about no games being built for it….umm does it matter? People are acting like this is a Vita. The advantage of Deck is that support is built in and guaranteed. It will always have games as long as Steam exists. Hell it has Gog too.

Sure it won’t have any exclusives built from the ground up but people here rip on PC for that too which either has its exclusives ported eventually, or the games that remain exclusive are often “nerdmit” mmorpgs or strategy games. However ask our friend @Substatic and he will confirm that hasn’t stopped PC from winning year after year after year and having the most games.

And lastly yup it’s a niche for enthusiasts nobody is denying that and nobody is saying otherwise but for enthusiasts it has a hell ot a lot to offer. Was the Wii U not a console only for a niche? And sheep loved that right?

So that we have that BS claim you made that there was no performance concerns for Switch out of the way let's move on to your next set of BS claims. 

The performance concerns pointed out by slow Jonny for steam deck is right on the nose because steam deck is hyped as being as powerful as a one X.   So if it can't run LAST GEN GAMES effectively, then of course there would be performance concerns.  Switch was never hyped as more powerful than PS4 Pro... Steam deck on the other hand is being hyped that way. 

I stated those facts as examples as why sheep aren't threatened by it.  It's not a threat to any mainstream system. 

Who are these sheep treatened by the steam deck?  Where are the threads created by sheep attacking the steam deck as a threat? 

It seems you want sheep to be threatened by it for some odd reason lmfao. 

I cleary stated enthusiasts will get the most out of it, that's not a nock against the deck. You then bring up Wiiu as a comparison 'enthusiasts" machine that sheep loved. As if I was attacking deck for being great for enthusiasts....

Once again proving my point that you're the one creating arguments for sheep in your head.. Lol

Goukosan waited months to get some trash port of DOOM Eternal on Swhit running at 576/720p and looking like a PS3 game. :kaz: 

DOOM Eternal | Switch VS PS4 | Graphics Comparison & FPS - YouTube

And most Sheep defended their shit ports of Witcher 3 and Wolfenstein like it was some kind of achievement. :rofl:

So don't worry Sheepies, Steam Deck graphics should be just fine by your standards. Not exactly hard to beat a bunch of blurry, low res, low FPS ports with missing details, textures and shaders.

The Sheep have been THREATENED. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
  • Geese 1
1 hour ago, Substatic said:

Lmao so mad that PC gets given the most stuff.

Godmode system.

hermsmellies busy counting pixels instead of playna :kaz: 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Goukosan waited months to get some trash port of DOOM Eternal on Swhit running at 576/720p and looking like a PS3 game. :kaz: 

DOOM Eternal | Switch VS PS4 | Graphics Comparison & FPS - YouTube

And most Sheep defended their shit ports of Witcher 3 and Wolfenstein like it was some kind of achievement. :rofl:

So don't worry Sheepies, Steam Deck graphics should be just fine by your standards. Not exactly hard to beat a bunch of blurry, low res, low FPS ports with missing details, textures and shaders.

The Sheep have been THREATENED. 

giphy.gif

Why are you guys so desperate to create arguments for sheep in your own heads? :cruise: 

The performance concerns were made by Slow Jonny.  The Switch also having performance concerns (albeit worse) doesn't negate the concerns raised by Jonb. :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Why are you guys so desperate to create arguments for sheep in your own heads? :cruise: 

The performance concerns were made by Slow Jonny.  The Switch also having performance concerns albeit worse doesn't negate the concerns raised by Jonb. 

Jon raised a point, you said THHBR for some reason... despite your device having worse performance and visuals in every single respect..

So now you're wondering why you're getting blowback?

Notice how nobody is arguing with what Jonb said?  That's because Jonb games on modern hardware with better visuals and performance.. and Jonb hasn't said anything about anyone being owned because of some concerns he has... 

So the issue is when a sheep like yourself tries to poke fun... you get hit with a dose of reality.. and you don't like it. :shrug: 

Edited by Remij
15 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The performance concerns were made by Slow Jonny.  The Switch also having performance concerns (albeit worse) doesn't negate the concerns raised by Jonb. :umad:

Because you're still here. :geese: 

Low end ports are this way -> Nintendo Online Store Home Page - CAN

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

Jon raised a point, you said THHBR for some reason... despite your device having worse performance and visuals in every single respect..

So now you're wondering why you're getting blowback?

Notice how nobody is arguing with what Jonb said?  That's because Jonb games on modern hardware with better visuals and performance.. and Jonb hasn't said anything about anyone being owned because of some concerns he has... 

So the issue is when a sheep like yourself tries to poke fun... you get hit with a dose of reality.. and you don't like it. :shrug: 

I said THHR? show me where I said that :umad:

Yes you are proving my point, no one is actually addressing what slow Jonny said, instead they're creating arguments on behalf of sheep and then arguing against it. 

The steam deck isn't aimed at sheep, it's aimed at the PC gamer crowd.  Yet you guys somehow think Switch's performance concerns somehow make steam deck's performance concerns for that PC crowd go away? Lol 

No im not surprised that you guys are trying to create arguments/blow back against sheep because of steam deck.  I already highlighted why you guys were doing it. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

I said THHR? show me where I said that :umad:

Yes you are proving my point, no one is actually addressing what slow Jonny said, instead they're creating arguments on behalf of sheep and then arguing against it. 

The steam deck isn't aimed at sheep, it's aimed at the PC gamer crowd.  Yet you guys somehow think Switch's performance concerns somehow make steam deck's performance concerns for that PC crowd go away? Lol 

No im not surprised that you guys are trying to create arguments/blow back against sheep because of steam deck.  I already highlighted why you guys were doing it. 

Right here

123556.png

Is that you not agreeing with him?  Or is that you having your period? :pavarotti:

And the fact is, when something.. ANYTHING like this comes... sheep are the first to beak off about it.

It's a handheld that is more powerful than Switch... FAR more powerful.  Any talk about the hardware's capabilities, in which Sheep try to laugh about it... immediately gets rejected and turned on them.

Don't act surprised man lol