Let's fucking go

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.pcgamer.com/halo-veteran-joseph-staten-is-returning-to-help-with-halo-infinite/      

i got ya homie

Posted Images

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

They'll announce the release date at Games Com on the 24th. I'm betting on October 12th.

Yep, definitely early/mid October.

There was a rumor just a few days ago about it being October.  Seems likely now.

have we even seen 1 shred of campaign footage for halo infinite?

Is this not worrying to anyone else?

We know COD will have a shit campaign like every year. BF has already set expectations that it will be MP-only. 

Halo has the most to lose. A bad campaign will really disappoint people where as for the other two it means very little.

3 minutes ago, Boundless said:

We know COD will have a shit campaign like every year. BF has already set expectations that it will be MP-only. 

Halo has the most to lose. A bad campaign will really disappoint people where as for the other two it means very little.

Games Com is in 4 days...

9 minutes ago, Boundless said:

It's destined to be shit. How many leads left the project?

also the poll makes sense for the twitter community, COD is hard pass this year, plus all the controversey. the series is also hated by real gamers.

Halo is the only one that has hardcore gamer cred.

and BF6, while it looks like it's emerging as the frontrunner here, who could honestly support BF after BFV? It makes whatever Halo and COD have done in the past looks like child's play. The devs are downright evil.

I can't in good faith get behind either of these 3 titles. All 3 have entered my boycott list. The developers are all suspect.

I'll take my money and spend it elsewhere, like on real shooters:

54184783_ScreenShot2021-08-20at5_20_22AM.thumb.png.bb6539c1956c84c03b739e5fabfc00de.png

:glad:

https://www.pcgamer.com/halo-veteran-joseph-staten-is-returning-to-help-with-halo-infinite/

Staten joined Microsoft Studios in 2014. He was story director on Destiny before leaving Bungie, and since then has had a hand in several first-party Microsoft projects, including Killer Instinct, Quantum Break, ReCore and Crackdown 3, among others.  Most recently, he's been working on the Dontnod / Microsoft collaboration Tell Me Why.

:cosby2:

:rofls:

• Geese 1
  • dead 1
12 hours ago, Voidler said:

So you made a thread that is going to amount to NOTHING in real world metrics :hest:

Sorry to burst your bubble you must have been excited by your twitter poll :will2: 

Retardij :cmpunk1:

Twitter poll, YouTube and Twitch views are the metrics lemmings go by now :omglol:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, lostfool said:

I believe Halo will be the better game but will sell the least since nobody buys MS games anymore.

Yeah, the MP is even F2P so nobody will buy it just for a campaign. :lul: