Official Elden Ring Thread

Just now, JonbX said:

Im using the bloodhound fang sword upgraded to +3 i think right now. It rapes most normal enemies and its combo attack slaps. Also has bleed. Im gonna continue on with this and go search for the stones i need to keep upgrading it. Unless something better comes a long that i like.

most weapons are pretty great when you upgrade them. shit...i have a mid game shield/ash of war ghostz turned me on to....and it smokes most end game magic.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Platinum’d this bitch. Now, I can take a break from gaming  

Thought this was funny. If Ubisoft developed Elden Ring:  

remember the time when GD would say souls games is not his type. just reading his posts is so full of excitement. lol it makes me happy 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, JonbX said:

I havent used many ashes of war yet but i havent looked into it too much. Seems the damage penalty is pretty significant with most of them.

i did the first half of the game without summons or ashes of war. i was a pretty powerful mage. rock sling and rotten breath were my go-to spells/incantations. i started using summons when i heard about mimic. i started using ashes of war around the 3/4 part of the campaign. in retrospect, i wish i had used them earlier. many purists say they are "easy mode"...fuck them lol. i'm all about the experience. plus, they are fun as fuck. the build creativity is unreal. at one point, before patch 1.3, i was able to run around with my great shield, while i was set on fire. i was blasting mofos with fire, yet i was 100% invincible to physical attacks. it was a blast. i never did the hoarfrost stomp (until after it was patched), but that shit owned and i can see why it got nerfed lol.

• Upvote 1

technically, you don't even need to fight on your horse. you'll use torrent in several boss battles, mainly to get close to the enemy. from there, you jump off and do your thing. funny enough, i was afraid horse combat was going to play a major role. fortunately, that was not the case. you can even kill the tree sentinel, at the beginning, super easy without needing torrent.

If i have to fight a boss on a horse i just wont fight that boss lol. Even the enemies on horses I knock them off then fight them.

And i just smashed Rennala lol. I used the wolves GD and bleed got her. She didnt even get to summon her first enemy and she was dead. Ho

12 hours ago, -GD-X said:

@ghostz took me 10 tries to perfect. Use swarm of flies w/ your mimic. Respec for a dark magic/incantation build. Bro…we had her stuck in corners. Swarm of flies stuns the bitch like crazy :D 

71C05363-8807-40F4-9C65-2B2FF32CD481.jpeg

Oh shit, congrats dude B)  

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

There a PC stuttering fix I should know about? Figured it's been a month and a half the game shouldn't be running this poorly.

No clue bro. Playing the ps5 version in performance mode. No issues here.

On 2022-04-16 at 6:49 AM, JonbX said:

I havent used many ashes of war yet but i havent looked into it too much. Seems the damage penalty is pretty significant with most of them.

Make sure you are levelling the stats which the weapon scales with. Eg that's a dex weapon so you should invest heavily in dex

• Upvote 1