Official Elden Ring Thread

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Do you know what fuck off with that shit in this thread means? :cosby2:

Do you understand what I said in my post?

You're fucking partially responsible for ghost posting that shit and continuing it for a second day.

And now your whining about the topic, the YOU CONTINUED TO FLAME, going into a second day.

Are you understanding that?

What did you think was going to happen?

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

When? :D 

and the game (pre patch) runs 43-48 fps currently. There is no drastic drop  

But I’m done discussing this with you, considering you won’t be playing the game as it’s too hard for you LOL

Don't worry about it. The PS5 is getting it.

It'll be around the same time you decide that ANOTHER feature on Xbox is the most important thing. LOL

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Not sure why he’s even in here. He already said the game is too hard for him (literally his words LOL)

I already said that I am probably going to play it co-op with a friend (literally my words LOL)

I love how you continually swing and miss.

You can't afford the game. LOL

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Platinum’d this bitch. Now, I can take a break from gaming  

Thought this was funny. If Ubisoft developed Elden Ring:  

remember the time when GD would say souls games is not his type. just reading his posts is so full of excitement. lol it makes me happy 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

You're fucking partially responsible for ghost posting that shit and continuing it for a second day.

And now your whining about the topic, the YOU CONTINUED TO FLAME, going into a second day.

It'll be around the same time you decide that ANOTHER feature on Xbox is the most important thing. LOL

I already said that I am probably going to play it co-op with a friend (literally my words LOL)

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I already have it downloaded. What a fail :deadest:

Just now, ghostz said:

When the fuck did I say I play exclusive gamepass games? LMFAO

you said that with gamepass, PS5 owners were owned because they'd have to purchase full-priced games.

guess you forgot to add that you would have to, as well, if you wanted to play good games:drake:

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Wait a minute, you can't even get a refund of the game if you've started downloading the game.

So.........you never even played Horizon Forbidden West?

Another lying lemshit caught red handed :sabu:

You’re absolutely right, you can’t refund digital games you’ve already started playing on PS. I can’t believe I didn’t catch that lie.

Sony’s refund on digital content is pretty clear. You can’t request refunds unless the game is broken like in special cases like Cyberpunk. Any game that you download or stream is ineligible for a refund. The shit head has been complaining and making up bullshit about a game he never even played. Probably never even bought it to begin with :mickeyj:

B9A298CA-1620-4C9B-ACBA-5C656F4DFC64.jpeg

• Geese 1
10 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

why don’t you answer his question instead of asking him the same question, while also asking remij for help :hest:

It smoothes out the drops by reducing screen tears, well.. eliminating them. 

source: my display and console support it. 

:tom:

Edited by ghostz
Just now, Remij said:

I still honestly can't believe a 97 meta...  These days that's almost impossible... Only Nintendo and maybe Rockstar could manage that.

Legit. 

97 meta is absolutely bonkers in this day and age. Especially without the Nintendo bump :takei: It's basically a 120 on a Nintendo system. B)

• Upvote 1
  • aitch 1
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

I still honestly can't believe a 97 meta...  These days that's almost impossible... Only Nintendo and maybe Rockstar could manage that.

It’s incredible. Can’t wait to play it. Never played a souls game tho, any general tips? Not worried about the difficulty, I’m sure it’s pattern based combat, but maybe I’m completely wrong. Heard one review say it’s hard to expect or predict the enemy movement in the game, but all footage show the same pattern of attacks. 

Edited by ghostz
1 minute ago, ghostz said:

It’s incredible. Can’t wait to play it. Never played a souls game tho, any general tips? Not worried about the difficulty, I’m sure it’s pattern based combat, but maybe I’m completely wrong. Heard one review say it’s hard to expect or predict the enemy movement in the game, but all footage show the same pattern of attacks. 

Embrace the pain. First souls game is a trail by fire till it clicks or you quit.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Yea, pretty much what Madmal said.  Make your mistakes, but learn from them.  Have some patience.  You're meant to die.. it's how you learn from it and adapt which is the key to success.

Don't try and rush either.  Allow yourself to get pulled into the world and take it all in.  Once you're hooked... you'll begin to really appreciate all the detail and touches that they pack into their games.

They laughed when I said it was going to change gaming. They laughed when I said it was going to be the greatest game ever made. They laughed when I said it was going to revolutionize the word 'revolutionize.'

Who's laughing now?

• Thanks 1
  • dead 1
  • aitch 1
52 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Another lying lemshit caught red handed :sabu:

You’re absolutely right, you can’t refund digital games you’ve already started playing on PS. I can’t believe I didn’t catch that lie.

Sony’s refund on digital content is pretty clear. You can’t request refunds unless the game is broken like in special cases like Cyberpunk. Any game that you download or stream is ineligible for a refund. The shit head has been complaining and making up bullshit about a game he never even played. Probably never even bought it to begin with :mickeyj:

B9A298CA-1620-4C9B-ACBA-5C656F4DFC64.jpeg

Ghostz :sabu:

• Haha 1
  • Geese 1
  • -GD-X★ changed the title to Official Elden Ring Thread