Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.youtube.com/@DenysDavydov   This guy posts daily summaries of the main events in the war (He also covered that explosion which was old btw). He's Ukrainian, but he's not afraid t

Wasn't Aza going to Crimea on vacation this month? Well I hope he has a.....blast 

Facts over feelings.

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Was Colin Powell a grifter? 

Interesting choice lol. To keep it simple, the comparison is one person who didnt seek more opportunity vs someone actively fighting for relevance. I dont hold him in any esteem so not sure why he was your go to. 

The EU is giving entire fighter jets to Ukraine. This is huge, but im not sure Ukraine has enough knowledgeable pilots to be able to fly them, though I guess that depends on exactly what type they are. Ukraine's air force was originally made up mostly of Russian planes.

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The EU is giving entire fighter jets to Ukraine. This is huge, but im not sure Ukraine has enough knowledgeable pilots to be able to fly them, though I guess that depends on exactly what type they are. Ukraine's air force was originally made up mostly of Russian planes.

Dedicate these songs to them, Goodspeed and goodluck to our Ukrainian brothers.

Hoping they all make it home :salute:

Kharkiv is getting hit hard. In fact Russia just started shelling residential areas for no reason, there are reports of dozens of civilians in a series of rocket strikes.

There's this too:

Putin is so mad in his lust for conquest that he's now killing his own people.

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Russia is going to become North Korea if they don't pull out. 

I think the Russian people won't be pushed that far. It's over for Putin I predict he's dead within months. 

Ukraine literally created some international 'IT Army' on social media with no purpose but to invite hackers to take down Russian sites, and its been incredibly successful so far, many of the sites on the list have been down all day. Crazy how much of an impact technology is having on this war

https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2022/02/after-ukraine-recruits-an-it-army-dozens-of-russian-sites-go-dark/