Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.youtube.com/@DenysDavydov   This guy posts daily summaries of the main events in the war (He also covered that explosion which was old btw). He's Ukrainian, but he's not afraid t

Wasn't Aza going to Crimea on vacation this month? Well I hope he has a.....blast 

Facts over feelings.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Here is her saying it plain as day.  This is exactly what Russia wanted, for Ukraine to not join Nato and she is advocating for that not to happen. 

She then tweets it and says Putin concerns were legitimate. 

And to cap is off she is also pushing the Russian propaganda that Ukraine is not a democracy, that Putin is innocent and its actually Ukraine that did the horrible things that Putin was accused of. 

I agree, Ukraine should not become part of nato. What would happen if Mexico allied with Russia and Russia started sending weapons to Mexico? The US reaction would be the same. Do I think Russia should invade Ukraine? Absolutely not. We need these countries to normalize relations or else it's ww3 and we are all fucking dead. 

26 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You were a saying? :umad:

It burns you to admit the sanctions are working to cripple Russia.  

Your dumbass wanted America to take the bait and use direct force immediately which would have proved Putin right about NATO and the west.... Which would have also started world War 3. 

Putin would have then gotten backing from the other nations that hate the west... All out world War. 

That video was posted yesterday but its actually from the very beginning of the invasion. The Russian government has been cracking down since then, in fact its the weekend and I haven't seen evidence of any major protests yet.

12 minutes ago, Cooke said:

I agree, Ukraine should not become part of nato. What would happen if Mexico allied with Russia and Russia started sending weapons to Mexico? The US reaction would be the same. Do I think Russia should invade Ukraine? Absolutely not. We need these countries to normalize relations or else it's ww3 and we are all fucking dead. 

Putin's actions aren't justified no mater how you and Tulsi try to spin it. 

That was Putin's excuse to invade Ukraine because he thought the west would start world War 3 and prove him right about his "legitimate" concerns .... But that didn't happen. 

And now by him invading Ukraine, he actually made a case for Ukraine to become a part of NATO to protect itself from future invasions by Russia :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

That video was posted yesterday but its actually from the very beginning of the invasion. The Russian government has been cracking down since then, in fact its the weekend and I haven't seen evidence of any major protests yet.

Do you have proof of it being before the sanctions were announced. 

I like Tulsi but she's pretty misinformed here. One of Putin's original demands was to basically strip the rest of the baltic states of their NATO membership, along with any other country that joined after 1970. That would affectively push Nato back into Western Europe, and basically give Putin the green light to invade Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and potentially even Poland again. That was obviously completely unreasonable and nobody was going to accept those terms. Ukraine is only a small piece of Putin's overall vision.

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Not being able to use your cards or get cash is a bit more than an inconvenience. "An inconvenience at best" is wearing a mask in Walmart. 

Yea remember those "brave" truckers that were "fighting" for their "freedoms" in Canada because Canada had become a Tyranny...lmfao.

First world problems. 

But this shit, real life shit.... Meh.. Just an inconvenience. 

Just now, Twinblade said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/russian-protest-in-st-petersburg/vi-AAUjJF3

it was from the 25th, a day after the invasion started.

Not only was that after the sanctions were in place, if Russians were already uprising against the war.... What do you think all the additional sanctions etc will do? :umad:

Like I said... It burns you to admit the sanctions are working. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Not only was that after the sanctions were in place, if Russians were already uprising against the war.... What do you think all the additional sanctions etc will do? :umad:

Like I said... It burns you to admit the sanctions are working. 

Once again you can't explain how exactly the sanctions are helping Ukraine right now. Russian troops are still invading, cities are still being sieged, and countless people on both sides are dying.

18 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I like Tulsi but she's pretty misinformed here. One of Putin's original demands was to basically strip the rest of the baltic states of their NATO membership, along with any other country that joined after 1970. That would affectively push Nato back into Western Europe, and basically give Putin the green light to invade Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and potentially even Poland again. That was obviously completely unreasonable and nobody was going to accept those terms. Ukraine is only a small piece of Putin's overall vision.

Man why did you bury the lead?  I was slow walking Cooke towards this lol

No she's isn't misinformed, she knows Putins motives and she knows of his demands. 

What she is doing is spreading Russian misinformation by knowingly spouting that Putin had "legitimate" concerns BS, that Ukraine is not a democracy and that it's president is a tyrant. 

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Once again you can't explain how exactly the sanctions are helping Ukraine right now. Russian troops are still invading, cities are still being sieged, and countless people on both sides are dying.

Lmfao you dropped that angle of it happening before the sanctions quickly... What happened? :umad:

Once again you don't understand that the sanctions are to PUNISH RUSSIA its having the intended effect.   Have you seen how many companies and other nations have followed America's lead? 

Ukraine is getting military aide (ammo, vehicles, money etc) from the US and the west. Aide is literally the opposite of a sanction and that's helping Ukraine. 

Anything more than that would lead to a world War. 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

NATO forces are already at Russian borders.

2 hours ago, lynux3 said:

NATO forces are already at Russian borders.

The difference is the amount of ethnic Russians in Ukraine.  

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

The difference is the amount of ethnic Russians in Ukraine.  

Still at the borders. Putins separatists goons are different. It’s quite obvious Russia is not welcome.