Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.youtube.com/@DenysDavydov   This guy posts daily summaries of the main events in the war (He also covered that explosion which was old btw). He's Ukrainian, but he's not afraid t

Wasn't Aza going to Crimea on vacation this month? Well I hope he has a.....blast 

Facts over feelings.

Posted Images

people need to get this through their thick fucking skulls.

Biden. does. not. control. the. price. of. oil.

5zWH51T.png

Biden talking to other nations like Venezuela to help them increase their oil production is what will lower people's gas prices.

Not drilling within the U.S.

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol it was less than 10% competed in over a decade when he cancelled it, so I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have completed it at this point. It's been stopped a dozen times in court.

Remember when Trump greenlit on day one and yet after a 4 year term it hadn't started because it was held up in courts? 

It's funny how you right wingers talk about Trump derangement syndrome yet have it over Biden, Clinton, Pelosi, and AOC. 

@Cooke I think you missed my response. 

3 hours ago, Cell said:

America is absolutely fucked, I’ve not read the last 20 pages but this thread is yet another example of how partisan your country is and how a conflict in different continent reverts back to red vs blue politics. The internet has really fucked you all up. You’re supposed to be the leader of the free world and all you do is squabble amongst yourselves whilst deciding which borderline senile old man you should elect. 

God help us all. 

You are pretty much right on this one. The American right has turned every issue into a liberal or conservative one. 

30 minutes ago, jehurey said:

people need to get this through their thick fucking skulls.

Biden. does. not. control. the. price. of. oil.

5zWH51T.png

Biden talking to other nations like Venezuela to help them increase their oil production is what will lower people's gas prices.

Not drilling within the U.S.

Nope. Drilling here and using the copious amount of oil available would absolutely decrease gas prices and boost the economy. Biden is just scared of the backlash he would receive from the dumb progressives in his party like AOC if he did that. He would rather buy oil from dictators in other countries even though the effect on the climate would be the same. So much for his 'Made in America' campaign.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Nope. Drilling here and using the copious amount of oil available would absolutely decrease gas prices and boost the economy. Biden is just scared of the backlash he would receive from the dumb progressives in his party like AOC if he did that. He would rather buy oil from dictators in other countries even though the effect on the climate would be the same. So much for his 'Made in America' campaign.

Yes, AOC is dumb and you are smart. Lol 

John Deere and Amazon just pulled out. Lada, a major Russian car manufacturer also had to shut down because they can no longer source the components needed to make their cars.

Im really hoping someone will have the balls to go up to Putin and be like 'sir, this isn't sustainable for our country. We need to pull our troops back and end the war and hope the west will ease up on us.' But of course that person might end up mysteriously falling out of a window.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Nope. Drilling here and using the copious amount of oil available would absolutely decrease gas prices and boost the economy.

no, it wouldn't make a dent in the price.

gonna ask you the same question.

.........how do you think oil is sold in the world?

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no, it wouldn't make a dent in the price.

gonna ask you the same question.

.........how do you think oil is sold in the world?

Of course it would. Why else do you think gas was so inexpensive during the golden years (Trump's presidency)? Plus we would have the ability to sell some to other countries.

Its amazing how people like twinblade keep on insisting that Democrats are stifling oil drilling in the US

lVpnd04.png

Both Obama and Biden have allowed oil drilling and have actually been responsible for the steepest increase during the past decade.

And I specifically put my mouse pointer to show the month in which that recent dipped occurred:

e2ZY1Vt.png

Gee, golly. That occurred with Trump.

And Biden has actually continued increasing every since, and we have been at record high oil production in our nation's history.

But if Bidens been increasing oil production the entire time he's been in office............that doesn't fit with the right-wingers narrative that he's responsible for oil prices increasing.:patrice:

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Of course it would. Why else do you think gas was so inexpensive during the golden years (Trump's presidency)? Plus we would have the ability to sell some to other countries.

So..............you actually DON'T KNOW how oil is sold.

That's what you're telling me.

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

So..............you actually DON'T KNOW how oil is sold.

That's what you're telling me.

The way things are must be the way things will be for eternity. 

3 minutes ago, Cooke said:

The way things are must be the way things will be for eternity. 

but that's not what we're talking about.

you are making a complaint about Biden supposedly at something.

please explain to me the METHOD or SYSTEM in which he is committing this error.

its becoming increasingly obvious you don't really know anything about the system in which oil barrel prices are determined.

this thread is like dumericans vs dumericans and then somehow a britfagg joins and complains about dumericans without even reading anything

:cosby2: