MS beats FTC, CMA re-opening the deal🤣 (UPDATE: Rumored agreement has been made, deal close is imminent) *UNRECOVERABLE COW SLAUGHTER ITT*

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to MS beats FTC, CMA re-opening the deal🤣
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His attorney probably advised him not to post until after his Jan 6th trial.

It's amazing how little fucks I give.   

i wish it would happen today

Posted Images

Sad day for games.

this is only good if you're poor and can't  afford anything more than gamepass - as well as stupid enough that you don't think you'll get priced out of that too eventually.

• Upvote 1

So the CMA says no, sounds firmly against it when they discuss it, Microsoft makes threats and has discussions with some people in government, and now the CMA is ready for proposals....

As if you need any further evidence that the UK is as cucked as the U.S :reg: Wonder if M$ paid, or if the government just cucked when m$ threatened to walk. Either way the government just made its own regulator look like a laughing stock. Listen to the video where they discuss why they blocked it, they're firmly against it, I wouldn't be surprised if someone has to resign after Hunt/Sunak forced their hand.

26 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

So the CMA says no, sounds firmly against it when they discuss it, Microsoft makes threats and has discussions with some people in government, and now the CMA is ready for proposals....

As if you need any further evidence that the UK is as cucked as the U.S :reg: Wonder if M$ paid, or if the government just cucked when m$ threatened to walk. Either way the government just made its own regulator look like a laughing stock. Listen to the video where they discuss why they blocked it, they're firmly against it, I wouldn't be surprised if someone has to resign after Hunt/Sunak forced their hand.

Holy shit the tears. 🤣

32 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Ghostz always prevails. :kaz:

@FIREPOWER @jehurey looking like the clowns they are. :roff:

LMFAO Firecoward literally abandoned the site because of Sony's pathetic State of Play.  He knew I was going to absolutely tear him up with that shit.. lmao.  He's probably over at PlaystationEra talking shit about Starfield on Xbox being 30fps and bragging about his RTX 4090 PC :hest: 

And Derpy... LOL

On 2023-06-28 at 5:39 PM, jehurey said:

That's more than enough for the FTC's court case to go forward.:banderoos:

:lawl::lawl::lawl:The judge literally did a double-take when he heard that.

bubu das more den enuf :lemming: 

:lawl: :lawl: :lawl: 

Edited by Remij
  • Tears of the Cows changed the title to MS beats FTC, CMA re-opening the deal🤣 (UPDATE: Rumored agreement has been made, deal close is imminent) *UNRECOVERABLE COW SLAUGHTER ITT*