Is Ghostz the biggest freak in System Wars history?

Is Ghostz the biggest freak in System Wars history?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ghostz the biggest freak in System Wars history?

• Yes, there’s no bigger freak than Ghostz
    • No, it’s JonB/Robohobo/Bhytre/VGKing/other

Though he has some competition, it’s hard to think of a bigger freak than Ghostz.

Admitting he’s a cuck and his girlfriend prefers other men. Creating BDG (Balls Deep Gays) and almost destroying System Wars. Ghostz was too freaky for even Matt Dayo and Black Hand and drove them off the forum.

Prostituting himself for Microsoft for no pay while making minimum wage from lawn mowing. His face is so freaky he’d rather people saw his ass. 

If anyone can find a bigger freak than Ghostz I’ll personally pay them Ghostz yearly salary. 

• dead 1
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the rules for racism on this forum specifically mention Bald Cucky Dicky Tucky BY NAME   The most ironic part is how the most racist poster on this forum is now letting a bunch of black guy

Your dumbass was bragging about threesomes/group sex until you revealed your girl was the only female in the group....    Dudes tricked you into running a train on your girl and you fell for

Though he has some competition, it’s hard to think of a bigger freak than Ghostz.   Admitting he’s a cuck and his girlfriend prefers other men. Creating BDG (Balls Deep Gays) and almost dest

1 hour ago, Jehureys Girl Friend said:

Though he has some competition, it’s hard to think of a bigger freak than Ghostz.

Admitting he’s a cuck and his girlfriend prefers other men. Creating BDG (Balls Deep Gays) and almost destroying System Wars. Ghostz was too freaky for even Matt Dayo and Black Hand and drove them off the forum.

Prostituting himself for Microsoft for no pay while making minimum wage from lawn mowing. His face is so freaky he’d rather people saw his ass. 

If anyone can find a bigger freak than Ghostz I’ll personally pay them Ghostz yearly salary. 

Who is this? 

Handsome horse? 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Casual said:

freaky ass sheepy,  he a 69 god

Let me hear u say cas u hoe (cas u hoe)

say cas u hoe (cas u hoe)

then step this way then step that way 

Edited by Tears of the Cows

the rules for racism on this forum specifically mention Bald Cucky Dicky Tucky BY NAME :hest:

The most ironic part is how the most racist poster on this forum is now letting a bunch of black guys beat up a slab of expired pancake batter that he calls his "girlfriend" :ovolol:

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

the rules for racism on this forum specifically mention Bald Cucky Dicky Tucky BY NAME :hest:

The most ironic part is how the most racist poster on this forum is now letting a bunch of black guys beat up a slab of expired pancake batter that he calls his "girlfriend" :ovolol:

god damn lol

24 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Jesus. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Jesus. 

The forced fantasies these two slobs desperately push for an “own” on me lmfao. :bena:

but who’s single in their 40s, lives with 6 family members, bald as a doorknob, doesn’t have a bed, works as a secretary, and is desperately looking for a new job (for years now)? 

And who’s In his mid 40s, single and yet STILL has nothing to show for it? who lives in an -1 (negative 1) bedroom apartment with walls fallen over (literally), and is an inspiring photographer on IG who lures hoodrats to his studio apt for “free promo” and has no car?

Don’t ever try to clown me you two pathetic mother fuckers :tom: 

Edited by Tears of the Cows
  • dead 1
1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

The forced fantasies these two slobs desperately push for an “own” on me lmfao. :bena:

but who’s single in their 40s, lives with 6 family members, bald as a doorknob, doesn’t have a bed, works as a secretary, and is desperately looking for a new job (for years now)? 

And who’s In his mid 40s, single and yet STILL has nothing to show for it? who lives in an -1 (negative 1) bedroom apartment with walls fallen over (literally), and is an inspiring photographer on IG who lures hoodrats to his studio apt for “free promo” and has no car?

lol you mad. 

3 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Bald Cucky Dick Tucky got mad :hest:

Poor guy has some serious "Welcome to Marwen" vibes.

Posted (edited)

VGking was hands down the worst person we ever had on here. Just a straight up racist piece of shit. 

Edited by Cell
10 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Holy shit :tom: