PS5 Pro - $700, no disc drive, stand sold separately, Same CPU as PS5

7 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

I'm done with Playstation hardware after this. Just put the games on Steam and I'm good.

yea, there are a few exclusives on ninty I might wanna try some day but everything else is on PC anyway.

console war has becoming pretty boring

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm done with Playstation hardware after this. Just put the games on Steam and I'm good.

Can’t wait to hook up my PSVR2 to this beast. 

$700 No disc drive  Can't even play your old PS5 game discs  Cows

Posted Images

Just now, Twinblade said:

That’s insane. $700 for minor differences that most people won’t even notice.

agreed. i'm playing black myth at 1080p to get a mostly smooth framerate, and i'm fine with that lol.

You notice the people who try to poorshame, and love to take every chance to gloat about what they buy, are suddenly concerned about price :tom:

Lemmings are coping hard as usual.

_20240905_215418.thumb.JPG.d8cee6c1293a9a1be3295b1a80f0849f.JPG

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

You notice the people who try to poorshame, and love to take every chance to gloat about what they buy, are suddenly concerned about price :tom:

Lemmings are coping hard as usual.

_20240905_215418.thumb.JPG.d8cee6c1293a9a1be3295b1a80f0849f.JPG

$700 is too much for this to be considered adopted by the masses, though. Meaning this thing will not be supported in 1-2 years… just like PSVR2. 

• Long Ball Larry changed the title to PS5 Pro - $700, no disc drive, stand sold separately, Same CPU as PS5

Apple shake this guy down every year for a slightly better camera and custom emojis but the most powerful console ever released is a problem. 

:lawl:

• dead 1
4 minutes ago, Cell said:

Apple shake this guy down every year for a slightly better camera and custom emojis but the most powerful console ever released is a problem. 

:lawl:

Dude is a total retard and contradicts himself constantly. No wonder he’s a cuck :mj:

Lol Sony is on their bullshit again. I wanted a pro because it doesn't make sense not to get the best hardware but they can't justify a mid-cycle with zero perks costing $700. Just getting a regular one I guess, Sony always does something stupid when they are on good run. 

I don't care how competitive with a PC it makes it: that's the problem with modern console gaming. They've adopted all of the cons of PC gaming while losing what made console gaming what it is supposed to be. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol Sony is on their bullshit again. I wanted a pro because it doesn't make sense not to get the best hardware but they can't justify a mid-cycle with zero perks costing $700. Just getting a regular one I guess, Sony always does something stupid when they are on good run. 

I don't care how competitive with a PC it makes it: that's the problem with modern console gaming. They've adopted all of the cons of PC gaming while losing what made console gaming what it is supposed to be. 

Steam Deck is what console gaming is supposed to be and I can't wait until Valve makes an actual console.

spacer.png

$700 for a mid-gen refresh and no games? Just get a PC. Why are non-Nintendo consoles still a thing? Literally just handicapping yourself and locking you into a single digital storefront.

Edited by Nightshade79
  • dead 1