The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

Guest Golem

Started up Twilight Princess again

how do you kill the respawning enemies as the wolf?

Hold the attack button and kill them all in one strike.I feel dumb now, but thanks :happysad:
Guest Golem

You haven't played it? :noway Game kinda drags for the first 3 dungeons, but honestly it's not even that bad now.

I bought it when I first got my Wii in 07, but I didn't really get far. I was collecting tears or some shit. It wasn't that it was bad or anything, I just wasn't feeling like a Zelda but it was the only half decent title for the console at the time. Played it a few weeks back with my old save and I've forgotten how the enemies work.

Thankfully the game starts to roll after that, but it's sad to see most people quit it because they think the rest of the game is like that as well when it's actually the complete opposite.

Edited by -SK-

Wizorb - I find it to be a poorly designed game that's one or two changes away from being something great. The advertised RPG elements are so paper thin to begin with, but are made even more pointless by how incredibly easy the game is. I played through on normal and finished the game while dying only 4 times over the course of 60+ levels. You start the game with 4 lives but I finished it with 50, so it's not even like extra lives are rare. And if 50 lives isn't enough, you can buy an unlimited amount of extra lives for 85 gold a piece...I finished the game with 15,000 gold and nothing but extra lives to spend it on, I just didn't bother because I didn't need them. In addition to being insulting easy, the gameplay is boring. The game treats you to some clever twists on the Arkanoid formula by offering up special powers, most useful in clearing out those last stubborn blocks that just won't break, but after the third level of the game, prevents you from using them from the purpose they're the most useful for. You end up stuck with super easy levels that take way too long to clear because the designers thought people expect a lengthy experience out of their $3 purchase, instead of a fun one. Awful game, even at the $1.50 sale price I wouldn't recommend it. It takes so long to do anything and is so completely devoid of enjoyment, I want the 4 hours it took to beat it back. Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers - The cutting is awesome, underestimating how large of a piece you just cut and slowly watching a massive chunk of the world fall out and start rolling towards you is hilarious. It has some really enjoyable moments, and none of them are scripted, you create them. The price of freedom to slice and dice the world is that restarting levels because of something unexpected (and in some cases, just not as designed) ends up happening more often than it should. Cutting that huge chunk and watching it knock over a pillar that lands on top of you is joyous, but when you lose 10 minutes of progress and retread your way through cuts you know the outcome of the game loses it's charm. Later parts of the game have some platforming issues that end up causing the same problem, they're far more frustrating though and it really drags down the last 1/4 of the game. Fun little gameplay twist, hopefully these guys do a bigger budget sequel that fixes some of the issues or somebody shamelessly steals the idea and incorporates it into a better game.

PSO2 has me interested. Damn I still gotta find time for Dragon's Dogma and Devil Survivor 2, and still gotta pick up Theatrhythm and soon Kingdom Hearts, then at the end of the month the playable copy of The Last Story ;(

Edited by -SK-

How is where is my heart? I still got to get that.

Good, and really smart. A lot of levels are really cleverly designed. I think its only real problem is that some levels (not all) require a bit of trial and error. For 6 bucks there;s not really much regret.

Figure i jump on this "pretentious indie game" party you guys are having in here.

How is where is my heart? I still got to get that.

Good, and really smart. A lot of levels are really cleverly designed. I think its only real problem is that some levels (not all) require a bit of trial and error. For 6 bucks there;s not really much regret.

Figure i jump on this "pretentious indie game" party you guys are having in here.

cool. i will get it during my lunch break. it's only $7.