The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

Just finished chapter 5, tb. Man...I caught feelings again. I think the devs did a great job at creating memorable characters, who you actually root for. And I can’t say I was surprised by the mysterious appearance at the end of it (knew she’d come back). However, chapter 6 is off to an awesome start. 

22 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Just finished chapter 5, tb. Man...I caught feelings again. I think the devs did a great job at creating memorable characters, who you actually root for. And I can’t say I was surprised by the mysterious appearance at the end of it (knew she’d come back). However, chapter 6 is off to an awesome start. 

wasn't kokichi an awesome character? At first i actually found him annoying, but his progression and development throughout the game is fantastic. How they painted him as the villain but in the end he actually came close to ending the killing game was really well executed.

chap6 starts off great but it definetly goes downhill....you'll know what im referring to when you get there.

Edited by Twinblade
2 hours ago, Twinblade said:
  Reveal hidden contents

wasn't kokichi an awesome character? At first i actually found him annoying, but his progression and development throughout the game is fantastic. How they painted him as the villain but in the end he actually came close to ending the killing game was really well executed.

chap6 starts off great but it definetly goes downhill....you'll know what im referring to when you get there.

That sucks. I was hoping for some crazy explanation for what’s going on. 

Played Galaxy years ago on the Wii and got tired of it ever since I'm playing it on Dolphin it's starting to grow on me. Still way overrated, just not terrible. I'd never buy this with money. After this, I'm gonna check out the Zelda games, and Xenoblade B) 

RMGE01-1.png

RMGE01-2.png

RMGE01-3.png

• Like 1

im like 20 hours into witcher 3. Game is way too good. i love how ppl react when i throw a punch in the air by accident after looting. :D

game looks amazing too run on high settings, just turned off the hair bs.

just did the bloody baron stuff where you get to play ciri for the first time. at first i was like yea cool no signs, 1 sword....  but the first wolf attack i dodged i was like :denzel:

and shes super cute, love her ass and voice acting. I hope they make a witcher spin off with her. 

• Like 1

After spending 40 hours (probably 30 in the last week) on D3, I’m feeling withdrawal. It’s like I can’t play anything else. I felt the same way after persona 5. I get connected to gaming universes. At least my wife will be happier now lol. I think she secretly hates that I get obsessed with certain games.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, -GD- said:

I finished danganronpa v3. I actually liked the ending a lot, however,  the last section could have been 2 hours shorter. Way too long and redundant. Still, I can see why it’s polarizing. 

After thinking about it a bit, I realized that im in the group of people who hated it. If the whole 'you're all just fake characters in a fake world!' thing only affected V3, I would be mostly ok with it. But the fact that they went out of their way to explain that the events of the first 2 games were also fake, really rubbed me the wrong way. Everything that happened throughout the years is basically meaningless.

Im not even sure how you can follow that up in a future game. If theres a D4, then i think they have no choice but to reboot the entire universe.