HALO: The Master Chief Collection coming to PC ON STEAM

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We just made this poor bastard dig into his closet to find evidence that he isn't embarassed.   Why do you throw so much shit up in the air........knowing full well its going to come back on

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Glad to see it's not stuck on the Windows Store, I mean I would use it if I had to and I have no real problem with it but Steam is better. Curious how long this is going to take, it sound like they just started development on it.

:ovolol:

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Glad to see it's not stuck on the Windows Store, I mean I would use it if I had to and I have no real problem with it but Steam is better. Curious how long this is going to take, it sound like they just started development on it.

:monkas:

25 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

:hest: 

Remij was right, neat. What the hell do I care? He can't be more or less right, I don't have to respond to every post you faggots make. 

Yeah instead of having one thread let's just bump 3 or 4 old ones, I'm not going to waste my time in those threads especially when we all already know how this all played out. 

This isn't a gotcha bitch moment, I was wrong and he was right, the end. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Remij was right, neat. What the hell do I care? He can't be more or less right, I don't have to respond to every post you faggots make. 

Yeah instead of having one thread let's just bump 3 or 4 old ones, I'm not going to waste my time in those threads especially when we all already know how this all played out. 

:tom:

So the next time Dynocrap tells us to "bookmark it"..........he doesn't want us to actually........y'know.......bookmark and remember it.

Well, at least he knows he is wrong, like as if its a common occurence and shouldn't be out of the ordinary.

Just now, jehurey said:

So the next time Dynocrap tells us to "bookmark it"..........he doesn't want us to actually........y'know.......bookmark and remember it.

Well, at least he knows he is wrong, like as if its a common occurence and shouldn't be out of the ordinary.

Or be normal and screen shot the post and throw it in the actual thread. Exercise some higher brain power. 

14 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

makeitstop.jpg

13 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Or be normal and screen shot the post and throw it in the actual thread. Exercise some higher brain power. 

Why do we have to do that?

You would imagine that YOU REMEMBER your biggest Stone-Cold Lead-Pipe Lock of a prediction of things that will absolutely, positively, never happen.

Are you saying that we can't rely on YOU to have personal integrity to remember your previous words?