Official E3 leak thread.. SPOILERS WILL NOT BE HIDDEN... enter at your own discretion

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Smash Banjocoot 

XBox has got to be the worst of all time. People even believe the fakes since it sucks so hard.

Long time no see     Here's the E3 schedule:  

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Remij_ said:

They've got multiple projects.. you can be damn sure that they are working on a new SP story driven game.. :cosby2: 

God you guys :tom: 

How big do you think they are? They are basically a large indie dev. Multiple projects my ass

3 minutes ago, Voidler said:

How big do you think they are? They are basically a large indie dev. Multiple projects my ass

:| 

They have 4 projects in different phases apparently.

It doesn't matter how big I think they are... small teams can have multiple projects.  This one apparently started in 2014... and went through multiple changes, which is why they are already announcing the alpha for this month...

You think this came from nothing after Hellblade? lol

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

:| 

They have 4 projects in different phases apparently.

It doesn't matter how big I think they are... small teams can have multiple projects.  This one apparently started in 2014... and went through multiple changes, which is why they are already announcing the alpha for this month...

You think this came from nothing after Hellblade? lol

Hellblade is almost 2 years old. Yeah I think they could create a base ass 4v4 brawler in that time

Just now, Voidler said:

Hellblade is almost 2 years old. Yeah I think they could create a base ass 4v4 brawler in that time

Well it was confirmed that this project started long before Hellblade.. so there goes your theory. :shrug: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Well it was confirmed that this project started long before Hellblade.. so there goes your theory. :shrug: 

Conceptualisation starting before doesn’t mean shit. Games still have to go through full scale development. God of War reboot was conceptualised a year before their new IP got cancelled and they could fully resource God of War 

Their next SP game will be years away

Edited by Voidler
Just now, Voidler said:

Conceptualisation starting before doesn’t mean shit. Games still have to go through full scale development. God of War reboot was conceptualised a year before their new IP got cancelled

Their next SP game will be years away

Yea.. that's called working on multiple projects...  I'm sure their SP game is well underway..

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Yea.. that's called working on multiple projects...  I'm sure their SP game is well underway..

So they are now big enough to be developing multiple projects at once? A quick search shows they have 100 employees

Seems like a horrid idea to be spreading their resources so thin

9 minutes ago, Voidler said:

So they are now big enough to be developing multiple projects at once? A quick search shows they have 100 employees

Seems like a horrid idea to be spreading their resources so thin

Well, they are quite resourceful, aren't they?

Yes.. they are in fact big enough to have multiple projects at different phases... most studios do..

On Senua's Sacrifice:

The team size - one of the biggest costs in any project - was reduced, with the responsibility of many disciplines falling to a single individual. In total, around 20 staff worked on the game across three years - compared to around 100 on its previous games.

8.JPG

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Well, they are quite resourceful, aren't they?

Yes.. they are in fact big enough to have multiple projects at different phases... most studios do..

Aren't you being a little obtuse with that response?

You know exactly what we mean when we ask "they're developing multiple projects"?  We're not talking about one game currently in production, and another one merely in the planning phases.

The implication is whether Ninja Theory has the manpower to be in full production for two games at the same time.  We have yet to have any proof that do this, because they've only released games one at a time, in intervals of several years.

If the "other game" is more than two years away, then it sorta becomes an empty game announcement.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Aren't you being a little obtuse with that response?

You know exactly what we mean when we ask "they're developing multiple projects"?  We're not talking about one game currently in production, and another one merely in the planning phases.

The implication is whether Ninja Theory has the manpower to be in full production for two games at the same time.  We have yet to have any proof that do this, because they've only released games one at a time, in intervals of several years.

If the "other game" is more than two years away, then it sorta becomes an empty game announcement.

You can't change the fucking definition of game development dipshit...

And look up again... Hellblade was 20 people.  GTFO :tom: