Some big announcement coming tomorrow apparently

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hopes and dreams 2: keep praying 

They're gonna trade the millions of copies sold to japanese consumers (the majority of the games sales) for a few thousand downloads on a $1 a month service   

These two       Sega was already acquired....... by Sammy in 2004.  Sega isn't currently looking to be aquired.    Lemming Fantasies crushed again 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Let's be real though... it's not going to be that. lol

I don't know, I actually think it could be a real thing. Think how many studios Sega has, the different type of games they put out, big stuff, medium tier stuff, smaller stuff, they iterate quickly and they're Japanese. 

It would be the absolute perfect acquisition for Microsoft not only to build out a first party library but Sega would absolutely murder on GamePass. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Seems like it could just be some bullshit Kotaku thing... maybe the 3 of them are leaving and forming their own thing?  It's a joint announcement from them so I guess it can't be anything worthwhile...

lmao if that's all it is :mj: 

Seems like it could just be some bullshit Kotaku thing... maybe the 3 of them are leaving and forming their own thing?  It's a joint announcement from them so I guess it can't be anything worthwhile...

lmao if that's all it is :mj: 

If that's it then pfft, no one gives a shit about these guys. 

Let's be real though... it's not going to be that. lol

Yeah, it’s not that. Sega has zero reason to sell. I’m thinking next-gen could possibly be delayed. 

Why do lemmings do this to themselves.

Every.

Single.

Time.

It speaks to their desperation that they let their speculation get this crazy, this quickly.

Its basically an admission that they are desperate for Microsoft to actually come through with major news.

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

It has nothing to do with any game or company. Sounds like him and a couple of his close colleagues are probably starting their own thing

Yea, his subsequent posts pretty much confirmed it wasn't that.

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Why do lemmings do this to themselves.

Every.

Single.

Time.

It speaks to their desperation that they let their speculation get this crazy, this quickly.

Its basically an admission that they are desperate for Microsoft to actually come through with major news.

Yea... theories went WILD in this thread.  Absolutely CRAZY!  People brought up rumors that have been going on for a long time that could POSSIBLY be what a "a little crazy" news could be... :roll: 

If by "why do lemmings do this to themselves" you mean... have to listen to you say your stupid spiel like as if anyone here gives a FUCK what you think.. then yea I don't know :kaz: 

Guess what happened after the lemmings desperately speculated about this crazy" announcement........ nothing.   Absolutely nothing changed.  LMAO... you're SO desperate to hate on lemmings for every little thing... that's what this proves. LOL

Edited by Remij_
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This in a lot of ways would make a great deal of sense and would be a pretty nuts announcement. Sega isn't a gigantic company, they have some really good studios, they're affordable, they're Japanese and they have a lot of talent. 

Microsoft buying Sega would be like the ultimate fuck you to Sony, it would not only eliminate Sega's games from Sony's platform, it would also give Sega a chance to fight again. 

That would make no sense, there is no way they would suddenly make Yakuza a xbox exclusive. That would backfire in more ways than one.