Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Video shows Wisconsin police shooting a Black man multiple times as he enters a car

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No.

He did not have a weapon at the time he got shot.

He did not have a weapon during the ENTIRE TIME I was telling you that the cops should've physically restrained him.

Those are facts. Nothing you say changes them, now do they?

Nope. The cops said drop the knife well before he was shot, bubs. 

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And the obsession over cock continues

He’s in police custody now, and he went to Illinois where apparently is only 36 mins away though.   Poor kid. If Jacob Blake wasn’t such a maniacal tyrant and got himself shot 7 times by pol

Ok im locking this

Posted Images

Just now, Twinblade said:

:| 

The knife was in range FFS

There is NO "range" if the cop does his job to restrain him before he even open his door.

Instead a cop just holds his gun looking for a reason to shoot.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

:| 

The knife was in range FFS. Whether or not he had it on him is unclear, but he clearly could have reached for it even if it was just sitting in his car. What part of that is hard to understand? He was a threat who not only showed up unwanted at his girlfriend's residence with a knife (who knows what he intended to use it for) and he repeatedly disobeyed the police when eventually confronted. 

The fact that you are continuing to somehow blame the police is ridiculous.

All with his children in the car. All while being hunted by the law for rape. Lol. This dude is pure scum. 

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

Nope. The cops said drop the knife well before he was shot, bubs. 

Nope. he did not have a knife at any such point.

That's a fact. the knife was INSIDE the automobile. On the floor.

Show me evidence that the knife was OUTSIDE the automobile.

I'll wait.

Just now, jehurey said:

There is NO "range" if the cop does his job to restrain him before he even open his door.

Already had a physical encounter and attempted taser, sorry bubs, only one persons going to prison here.

All with his children in the car. All while being hunted by the law for rape. Lol. This dude is pure scum. 

We have laws for that.

And it isn't seven shots to the back.

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope. he did not have a knife at any such point.

That's a fact. the knife was INSIDE the automobile. On the floor.

Show me evidence that the knife was OUTSIDE the automobile.

I'll wait.

The evidence is in the video. When the police screamed, DROP THE KNIFE. LOL. Is he for real?

Already had a physical encounter and attempted taser, sorry bubs, only one persons going to prison here.

Nope. The cops still have to restrain him, and didn't do so.

You're not going to gloss over basic facts.

The evidence is in the video. When the police screamed, DROP THE KNIFE. LOL. Is he for real?

Nope it isn't

The knife is CONFIRMED to be INSIDE the car.

Its not outside, where the video is taking place, with both him and the cop. There is no knife there.

Nope. He brought that on himself. Now he gets to sit in jail with a limp Dick for the rest of his life. 

Nope. The district attorney is calling for the cops to be investigated.

Just now, jehurey said:

Yeah, the cop should have tried to physically restrain someone despite the knowledge that there is a KNIFE within reach of a uncooperative culprit. Do you know how insane that sounds?

This is a open and shut case, defending this guy's behavior just erodes any credibility you had left.

Just now, jehurey said:

The cop saw no such knife.

It was ON THE FLOOR.

The shots were fired upon the door being opened.

“drop the knife” indicates he saw EXACTLY a knife. 

bro, I don’t care. You’re melting the fuck down. I’m going the build a desk, but nothings changing about this. If he had a knife, in the car or out of it, dudes going to prison. Case fucking closed. 

And watch what happens. 

They get investigated.

Just now, Twinblade said:

Yeah, the cop should have tried to physically restrain someone despite the knowledge that there is a KNIFE within reach of a uncooperative culprit. Do you know how insane that sounds?

This is a open and shut case, defending this guy's behavior just erodes any credibility you had left.

He didn't know...........unless he can see through automobiles.

You're not gonna gloss over basic facts.

THERE IS NO KNIFE for all of those seconds the cop is LEISURELY FOLLOWING him around the car, when he should have restrained him.

The cop was looking for a reason to shoot him instead of immediately ending the situation by restraining him. Which he had SEVERAL seconds to do so.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The whole case is over. This shot is like the black actor all over again. Lebron got duped, jerry got duped, and The protestors .. LMAO

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope it isn't

The knife is CONFIRMED to be INSIDE the car.

Its not outside, where the video is taking place, with both him and the cop. There is no knife there.

No, it isn't. You need to post a link because you're just reaching (no pun intended) for any excuse you can throw out at this point.

“drop the knife” indicates he saw EXACTLY a knife. 

bro, I don’t care. You’re melting the fuck down. I’m going the build a desk, but nothings changing about this. If he had a knife, in the car or out of it, dudes going to prison. Case fucking closed. 

No.........you have no such proof.

Like I said, it is CONFIRMED, the knife was INSIDE the automobile

You're not glossing over basic facts.

In fact you're trying to run out of here with a slap-dash explanation.