Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Video shows Wisconsin police shooting a Black man multiple times as he enters a car

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Damn bro.... you're really reeling now.   You're now trying to box me into choosing between two points that I never made. 

All this to try to distract from the kid breaking multiple laws in his way to the protest? :mj:

At least you have enough self-awareness to distance yourself from your teammates when they go loony.

So give us your take. Why did he commit murder? Or are you unsure that he did because the facts aren't clear yet? Cuz if you're unsure, welcome to the side of rationalism. You'll like it here. We have an open bar.

But we still need sources for your claims that he stole the rifle and carried it across state lines. The only law we know he broke so far was open carrying as a minor. 

Edited by Saucer
  • Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And the obsession over cock continues

He’s in police custody now, and he went to Illinois where apparently is only 36 mins away though.   Poor kid. If Jacob Blake wasn’t such a maniacal tyrant and got himself shot 7 times by pol

Ok im locking this

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

The only law we know he broke so far was open carrying as a minor. 

Ahhh so he did break the law to "protect property" just like my intial post said. 

Thanks for finally catching up :cmpunk2:

11 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Since Saucer is having another senior moment I'll refresh everyone on the post in question, which the kids politics nor him being an incel even came up. Saucer has moved on to the making shit up portion of argue edging. 

Quotes:

"Guy is a fucking psycho and used this as an excuse to use his rifle that he jacks off to."

"Nice to leave out the fact it was some MAGA cunt who showed up with his rifle pretending to be Rambo and shot and killed protestors. Gotta love how mass-shooter training for these incel trash is now being used as bullet points without context to somehow blame protestors for killings." 

Page 9

Just now, Goukosan said:

Ahhh so he did break the law to "protect property" just like my intial post said. 

Thanks for finally catching up :cmpunk2:

And you mocked that so what was his motive then? Crazed Nazi? What? Don't back off it now.

5 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Quotes:

"Guy is a fucking psycho and used this as an excuse to use his rifle that he jacks off to."

"Nice to leave out the fact it was some MAGA cunt who showed up with his rifle pretending to be Rambo and shot and killed protestors. Gotta love how mass-shooter training for these incel trash is now being used as bullet points without context to somehow blame protestors for killings." 

Page 9

That's not what  I "favorited" so you got dunked on again. 

8 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Quotes:

Page 9

7 hours ago, Delita said:

Nice to leave out the fact it was some MAGA cunt who showed up with his rifle pretending to be Rambo and shot and killed protestors. Gotta love how mass-shooter training for these incel trash is now being used as bullet points without context to somehow blame protestors for killings. 

Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

why bother protecting anything. LET IT BURN.  It will solve the policing issue i guess. 

Black people dont follow the law, they should be killed. White people dont follow the law, no big deal right? 

Just now, Liquid said:

Black people dont follow the law, they should be killed. White people dont follow the law, no big deal right? 

everyone should follow the law or no one should. 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

@Saucer why are you continually LYING and mis-attributing things that people didn't say?

You done this multiple times now.

Did you honestly think you wouldn't get caught?????????????????????

Saucer just gets his jollies arguing, so in order to keep it going and inflame things more he has to ramp up the speed by making shit up or purposely being obtuse to add fuel to the fire. 

13 minutes ago, Saucer said:

And you mocked that so what was his motive then? Crazed Nazi? What? Don't back off it now.

This is your 2nd attempt to try to box me into irrelevant tangents that have no bearing on him breaking the law. :mjpls:  

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Liquid said:

That's not what  I "favorited" so you got dunked on again. 

I didn't say you guys favorited MAGA incel posts, I said you favorited the shooting spree post, which you admit you did and then cited it in full. I took that to mean you were arguing Dili didn't say the MAGA incel stuff. 

"Dili called him a MAGA cunt and incel trash who went on "a shooting spree." Remy and Goobs favorited the shooting spree post. Does that count?"

Shot block x2

2 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Saucer just gets his jollies arguing, so in order to keep it going and inflame things more he has to ramp up the speed by making shit up or purposely being obtuse to add fuel to the fire. 

Aw man............i bet he's enjoying himself getting absolutely bitchslapped by me and gouko and losing absolutely every single talking point that he's attempted.

getting bitchslapped LIKE A FOX!!!!:idid:

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

I didn't say you guys favorited MAGA incel posts, I said you favorited the shooting spree post, which you admit you did and then cited it in full. I took that to mean you were arguing Dili didn't say the MAGA incel stuff. 

"Dili called him a MAGA cunt and incel trash who went on "a shooting spree." Remy and Goobs favorited the shooting spree post. Does that count?"

Shot block x2

oh my god, you down to saying "they favorited that post" as your proof????????

so that's where you're at, eh????:whew:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

This is your 2nd attempt to try to box me into irrelevant tangents that have no bearing on him breaking the law. :mjpls:  

Don't be a wuss. Take a position. Jerry's tortured legal argument, Dili's crazed Nazi argument, my jury's out argument, or go off the board and pick your own? 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

oh my god, you down to saying "they favorited that post" as your proof????????

so that's where you're at, eh????:whew:

Step 4: Randomly claim victory and then spam smilies and punctuation marks.

Like OMG Jerry! They TOTALLY FAVORITED the CRAZED SHOOTING SPREE theory!!!!! HELLO!!!!! OMG you're so DEMOLISHED!!!! :vince::vince::vince::vince::vince:

7 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Shot block x2

He also called black guy who got killed a maniacal tyrant. It was sarcasm. Not sure how that makes me ANTIFA or whatever. Alley-oop dunked on again.